Chapter 4: Reborn

Hey, hey, hey all you beautiful people out there! *clears throat* Alright let me just get right to it. I am in dire need of plots. I'm not entirely sure where this story is going so I'm begging you lovely lovlies to help MEEEEEEEE ;-; Anyways, please try and enjoy this poor excuse for a chapter!

(Ciel's P.O.V)

I stared out the window, gazing out at the blood red sky I had grown accustomed to. My life now was...a bit more dreary than before. With the constant screams of agony from the tormented souls rotting in hell and whatnot.

Sighing, I turned my attention away from the sky and down to the darkened earth of a garden littered with my favorite white roses. And then there was Sebastian, tending to the garden like a good little butler should.

Sebastian.

I don't know why, but every time I thought of him I was filled with rage. So filled with rage in fact that I was reduced to whip him every time, just to get rid of the anger.

I simply didn't understand it. It seems like after I was reborn as a demon, all past memories of Sebastian were filled with anger and rage.

Yet I didn't know why. Maybe it was because of the fact that he was planning to take my soul. But I always felt close to Sebastian. I've always trusted him; thought of him as my friend. Maybe even something more than that...

I slammed a fist down on my desk as my eyes turned a deep crimson. "Damn him!" I growled. I saw a cup of tea be placed in front of me. "Damn who, my Lord?" The butler asked, a lack of his usual sarcasm in his voice.

"You," I snarled, taking the tea and sipping it angrily. Sebastian simply stood there. "I am already damned, my Lord," he replied.

I shot him a death glare and he bowed, wheeling the tray out the room and shutting the door behind him. Murmuring an extensive colorful vocabulary, I stood and shut the curtain angrily.

Damn demon. But of course, I was one of those wretched creatures as well for no apparent reason. I still don't fully understand how this happened. One second I was human and the next,

Poof.

Demon.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I did it! Yeeeeeeee! I'm getting way to into this. Anyways, HAPPY BUNNY DAY!! Or not. Do what you wish with your life. Just dun forget to vote and comment and tell all your beautiful people friends and gimme some plot ideas because my life is sad ;-;. Stay fabulous lovlies!! XD