Life is Worth Living

Justin's POV

Its been three weeks since my album release party.

And jasmine and I couldnt be anymore better

"Daddy.! Mommys sick." Jaylia cries breaking me out of my daydream.

"How" I got up to my feet and heard the toilet flush. Jasmine sat on the floor next to it.

"Baby you OK?" I asked looking at her.

She shook her head putting her arms out for me to help her up and I do.

"Justin.. I've been feeling like shit for the past week... I've been throwing up and-" before she could finish she was throwing up again this time I held her hair for her

After she was done her eyes widen "baby my... Period didnt come im... 1234 Damn!" she got up to run to the calendar on the wall. And then freaked. "Im 4 WEEKS LATE" jasmine stops looks at me "im pregnant justin ." she says my eyes widen looking at her.

She panics and Cries on the floor like how she was when she had jaylia.

I start to feel excitement rise inside me. We're having more babies.

"Jasmine I mean.. I wouldn't mind if we did have more." I say and she stops her sobs and give me a hard stare.

"You did this one purpose.." She said getting into my face. "you're so selfish Justin that's all you are is Justin the selfish bitch who think he can make me have all his kids well you have another thing cominggg ass hole." Jasmine was now yelling into my face I took a step back as she pushed me into the wall behind me kept hitting my chest.

"Jasmine chil-"

"No! I won't I hate you Justin I really d-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP." I yelled coming closer to her causing her to back up now.

"You're not gonna sit here and blame me for something I didn't purposely do. I didn't mean to purposely cum inside of you." I say "if you wanted to know its called making light of a bad situation and to be honest this is a beautiful thing." I paused I put my hair out to jasmine and pulled her closer "baby you giving birth is a beautiful thing." I kiss her forehead.

Jasmine gives me a confused look I pull her into a hug.

Justin." Jasmine says quietly.

"Yes baby."

"I love you to death."

I nod "I love you to."

_______________________________________

"Looks like your about 6weeks pregnant Jasmine." The doctor says smiling at her I look at the monitor.

"Your babies are healthy" The doctor finished causing me to give her a what the hell look.

"You're mistaken were having one baby right?" Jasmine asked looking at me.

"No ma'am your having twins."