Tour.

Jasmine's PoV

"Justin you have 5 minutes to be out this door." Scooter said before walking out the door. I was one mouth pregnant now and Justin didn't feel comfortable leaving me home by myself. So pattie was on her way and Justin wasn't gonna leave until his mom step foot into our house.

"Daddy I don't want you to go." Jaylia said to Justin pouting while he held her up on his side walking over to me who was sitting in the living by the door.

"I know baby daddy don't wanna leave but he has to get his money some way right? Baby you like buying Barbie's?"

Jaylia nodded. "Yes daddy."

"Well if daddy don't leave daddy has no money left you can't buy Barbie's." Justin says to jaylia.

"Okay daddy promise you're coming back."

Justin smiled at her "of course I'll be back baby girl don't worry."

Justin set jaylia down on the floor and looked at me.

He came over to the coach I was sitting and pulled me up to stand.

"Justin... I'm carrying two of your kids right now standing isn't an option." IKarrueched.

"Baby I'm really... Caution about leaving you here while your this far along."

I gave Justin a face.

"Baby I'm only one mouth"

"Your in the stage where you have weird food cravings and I won't be here to tell you what you can and cannot eat because of my ..side of the babies"

"I already know what your allergic to."

Justin just looked at me. "Man you have no idea how much I love you." He says out of no where Justin has been in his feelings every since he found out he has to go on tour for his purpose album he was excited at first but when I told him I don't wanna go he got into his feelings about leaving me and jaylia home.

"Justin I love you to." I said reaching up to hug him.

He grabs my face and kissed me over and over again.

"I (kiss) love (kiss) you're (kiss) sexy (kiss) ass (kiss) so (kiss kiss) MUCH!"

I laughed at his cuteness its not that much love in the world.

"I love u more now go baby we'll be fine"

Justin shook his head "no not unti-"

"Im here honey you can go now." A familiar sweet voice says causing us to turn around to see pattie walking over to us with scoohter right beside her

"Justin come on we don't have all day." Scooter snapped.

"Like its easy leaving the love of my life and baby here alone while I go on tour for 3mouths. " Justin snapped back.

"Go Justin" I touch his arm but he pulls me into a tight embrace picking me off my feet hugging me.

"I love you." He says and I nod

"Love you to babe now go." I smile and he puts me down walking out without another word.

Scooter behind him as they close the door.

I turn to pattie "Justin's a handful isn't he?" I asked and she laughed.

"Please he was a handful in his younger days." Pattie laughed and I did to.

"Grandma come meet my Barbie's." Jaylia says running into the living room and pattie follow behind

"Coming sweetie." Pattie laughed.

I sighed looking around pulling out my phone I dialled Ruby's number

It rung twice before she answered

"Hello.?"

"Ruby hey love?"

"Ah sweet little jasmine hey baby how is Jay Jay?"

"She's good I have News's so come over and bring k as well."

"I'm with kylie right now to can she come along."

"Sure see ya then."

I hung up and sighed this is gonna be a long 3 mouths.

_________________________

Ruby arrived 30 minutes later with kylie and karrueche

"Oh my god jasmine your huge." karrueche smiles at me hugging me tightly "I'll be a godmom. I'm so happy."

Ruby was stunned "how far along are you.?"

"I'm 1 mouth and 2 weeks pregnant." I say rubbing my belly.

Kylie was amazed "wow you are so lucky tyga doesn't even want kids with me just yet."

"Why not?"

"He says black China is enough baby mamas for him." She sighs.

"So I heard about Yazz." Ruby smirked at me "he told me how Justin was a crazy ass and basically dragged you away from him while he talked with Jay Jay in your car."

I nodded "oh god tell him I didn't mean for that to happen its all out of spite."

Ruby nodded "he wasn't upset bout it he was just saying he said it mad his night actually."

We laughed "yes so Justin's on tour?"

"Yes sadly . since im pregnant Its gonna be hard"

Ruby Looked at me "well come by and check on you to." ruby wrapped her arm around around me

Karrueche smiled and nodded "yes we will." i smiled and nodded

_________

Later that night justin called me and i answered "hello"

"Hey baby how are you?"

"Im good" i said sitting on the bed.

"Jaylias in bed right now"

"I put her down at 6" i say

"Okay good."justin says "so im having a show in 3 weeks tops and i want you to bring jaylia and yourself."

I groaned "im pregnant justin i dont wanna move ."

Justin sighed deeply "look either be there or NOT just have my baby there i don't wanna hear excuses." justin says

I rolled my eyes "okay whatever ."

"Whatever?" justin copied"stop acting brand new."

"YOUR the one who tired to get me pregnant you asshole!" i say

"It takes two to tango babe." justin says and i hear laughing in the back ground a females voice.

What the hell...

"Whos that in the back ground laughing?" i say

"Hailey." he says simply and i nodded laying back in my bed.

"Well call me when ever im tired and dont wanna talk." i say

"Jasmine whats wrong?" he asked annoyance in his voice

"Im just tired bye justin." and with that i hung up.