Rescue My Heart

Justin's P.O.V.

"Well scooter went all out.." jasmine says as we walk into the resort scooter got us for our first night here.

"Babee it's.. beautiful kinda like you." I say wrapping my arms around her smiling cheekily at her she rolled her eyes.

"We'll more places to have great Sex." I say smirking. "Having more of my babies wouldn't be that bad would it? I think I'd want a boy." I smiled at jasmine and she smiled back at Me.

"Justin jaylia was an accident and well you should've see your face when I told you about her what makes you think your even ready for another baby. "

"You think too much of shit" I say shaking my head.

She pushed me away "someone has too! Be serious" she then begans to walk off towards somewhere. "Going to the pool"

I shrugg turning to give Selena a call

It rung twice and then she picked up.

"Hello"

"Wheres jaylia?"

"Right here watching never say never."

"Yo lemme talk to her"

"Daddy" jaylia voice says and i smile

"Princess"

"Daddy your on tv and your hair looks like a mop"

I laughed "baby daddy was very young then he really didnt care about his apperance what so ever"

"Your not fibbing I can see that Selena says that you were nice then now your a meanie I told her Thats my Daddy Anywayss he nice to me!"

"Selena called me mean?"

"Yep. But Daddy ill talk to you morrow love you."

"I love you too princess."

"Love mommy too"

"Ill let her know be a good baby for daddy yeah?"

"Yes dadd."

I hang up after that sighing as my phone vibrated.

From Ceejay:

In Vegas with khalil where on earth is my jayjay.

To Ceejay:

Also in Vegas with your most favorite person ever.!

From Ceejay:

Jassy?

To Ceejay:

Yep the one and only we're getting married tomorrow night.

From Ceejay:

Invite me. Ill be a good bridesmaids.

To Ceejay:

Ill think about it...

Jasmine's POV

"Alexantra told me I already knew I guess she just don't know what she wants at this point."

"Yeah but if she thinks for a second I'll ever even give her time to think about what she wants she has me all fucked up really!" Jay Snaps back on the phone. I rolled my eyes

"It's her business"I say simply.

"BABBYYY!" Justin calls out from somewhere behind me.