Break

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Me and Justin quickly made our way to patties house where jaylia.

I ran up to the door with Justin behind me and knocked.

"Justin's Here!" We someone scream from in side the house.

Justin looked at me confused I gave him the same look as the door swang open.

Reveling Scooter He Looked At Us Happiness Across his face as he moved aside to let us come in. We walked in to see pattie on the floor with jaylia in between her legs jaylia was banging the small drum in front of her smiling and laughing. Justin Was The Most shocked at the scene in front of us and I was laughing and sat on the floor infront of them

"She's Got Justin's jeans most diffinately." Scooter says smiling at us both.

I Nodded And Looked To See Justin Talking To Scooter In The Corner.

I look at pattie "how are you guys?"

I smiled "great.. I've just been having a hard time eating it's like I'm hungry and I can't eat"

Pattie Nodded "You'll Have To Eat When Your Not Hungry Because You Had Jaylia a little bit of a couple weeks now and she's almost 1"

I smiled "yeah she'll be one.." I say "seems like it was just yesterday I popped her out of me."

Pattie smiles as Justin walk over to me. "You Ready?"

I Nodd standing up as Justin picks jaylia up and say goodbye to his mom scooter comes over to me and kiss my cheek "bye jas. And remember to remind Justin he has a studio session next week on Monday."

I nodded as Justin comes up with jaylia in his arms and her bag on his shoulder.

"Bye Pattie Bye Scoot." I Say Taking the Keys out of Justins back pocket.

"What are you doing?" Justin gave me a glare.

"Driving." I wink and get into the car Justin gets in with jaylia in his arms.

As I pull off.

Justin's POV

"Im Going to go put jaylia down and cook." Jasmine walked ahead of me and then my phone rung I nodded taking out my phone.

"Hello" I walked to the living room and sat on couch.

"Justin wassup man" khalils voice was heard on the other line.

"Nothing just got in the house."

Khalil chuckled "how's the babies." He said referring to jasmine and jaylia.

"Good.. but y'know Im in need of a break from jasmine." I say It wasn't like I didn't love being the family man. It was just it was all happening soo quickly and I mean I at least desevered some kind of break you know being as I was working and taking care of my family it was alot to deal with all at once I needed some stress relief.

"I feel you when you say that. Wonder why I haven't settled down with no one." Khalil laughed. "What if I swing by and take you out for drinks tonight.? Would that be ok with your Mrs.?"

I snorted "I still do what I want nobody controls me fuck is you saying.."

Khalil laughs "Fosho Bizzle You Cant be Tamed anyways be ready to have the time of your fucking life at 12 OK?"

"Right send me a texts when your outside."

"Ight Brotha." And with that he hang up.