No More

I'd rather be cold than wrapped up in love
Can't seem to get it right, can't seem to get it right
Fill me up and still leave me a little drive
Love comes then cleans you out, love's got an enemy now

I sat in my car a little longer listening to the words that filled the emptiness inside my heart. K Michelle understands my pain and I can't even imagine my own.. I'm sitting outside a house. I followed Justin too.. crying because of what I've found out.

How can I forget about the past?
So easily and start new again?

"How could you do this?" I screamed at him chasing him in his actions.

"Jasmine..baby" he says but I'm not listening because I'm feed up with his shit again time and time again I'm just so feed up.

How do you know?
How do you know?
When you givin' him everything
And he still made a mess of things
How do you know?

Oh it feels so good in the moment
But it's just the moment
That'll soon be over
Once my thoughts are sober
And I'll trade it all, love
Just to believe again
Looking for reasons why
It's never the right time

We don't understand his words until it hurts
Sometimes we're so blinded and always reminded
So the fear made me mess it up again
Maybe it was me, maybe it was him
But I just don't know
Don't know which way to go

I was boo hoo crying in my car as I sit outside of our house now. Knowing that I'll have to pack everything everything.. and leave him and it all behind.

18 hours earlier

Justins been acting weird lately we'd go out on dates and shit but he still would hide his phone and jump whenever his phone rung and I offered to answer it.

It was Jaylias First Birth and I was excited but Justin wasnt around I didn't let that mess up my baby's party so I ignored it and kept planning.

"Pink or Purple?" Fredo Asks him and Ryan we're at the house helping decorate.

"Both." I say and they nodded.

If your wondering where's jaylia well she's with Justin at the moment when I woke up this morning he and she we're both gone. I didn't get mad but I wished Justin would've woken me.

But it's whatever now I guess.

"Jasmine." A familiar voice says I turn around to see jazzy.

"Jazzy !" I smiled "ughh wow you've grown.."

Jazzy nodded "I'm going to be 18 in two mouths."

"Damn girl it seems like just yesterday you were holding onto my leg for dear life telling me not to leave you with Justin." I said causing jazzy fredo and Ryan to laugh.

Jazzy nodded " I never liked being alone with Justin mostly because he's always on the Extreme him and Jax."

"Speaking of Jax where's my bae?" I ask

Jazzy shrugs "probably with one of his weekly girls." She rolls her eyes. "Speaking of Baes where's my favorite Niece"

"With the devil himself. " I smirk "he took her while I was sleeping what a slick move right.?"

Jazzy laughed "I think I saw him at the light tho."

I nodded "yep he should've been back by now."

"So jazzy since your here I wanna asks you something."

Jazzy nodded "anything. "

"Um..it may be weird because Justin's your brother... " I paused "but I have just.. I just have a feeling deep inside me that he's up to no Good.. do I act on this feeling or do I just trust him.. "