Purpose

Jasmine's pov.

"I like this one." I say to scooter as we look at pictures to put on Justin's front of his purpose album.

Justin looks at me "I like jaz choice" scooter nods

"Aren't you to getting along fine." Scooter smiles.

"Its called acting" I say under my breath.

Justin just laughs at me and my rudeness "your hard to please jaz..I hope Yazz knows what he's getting himself into." I smiled at the mention of his name.

"I'm sure he does but we are just friends so..." I say looking down at my ring. ''As long as I'm still Mrs. Bieber there's no one on this earth that would deal with us " I say Justin nods grabbing my hand.

"I'm trying to fix-" Justin starts but I cut in.

"No the fuck you aren't " I snap and he looks at me I stand up walking away quickly he gets up following me.

"OK.. WE'LL GO WITH YOUR CHOICES" scooter yells as me and Justin walk towards the stairs I look behind me and he's not there. I then turn but he pushes me to a nearest wall.

"Jasmine. I've been trying to talk to you your being stubborn okay I get it I'm an asshole. Ive been one for a while I get it! I'm trying to work our family. AND our Marriage you think.. I wanted this All for us. You think I won't our daughter to witness her parents fighting all the time no we're married so let's start acting like a married couple for Once!" Justin looks me directly in my eyes I see tears in his eyes and then my heart broke I always hated him crying I then quickly rush to his side and hug him at first he doesn't move but then he hugs back.

"I love you Justin I'm sorry.." I say into his ear I pull back and look into his eyes.

He just looks at me and I look at him I move my feet almost about to fall but Justin catches me I burst out laughing and he does to.

"You were like gonna do a matrix  dance over or some shit." Justin laughs I laugh harder.

"I.. don't even know" I say excitedly I then smash my lips to his pull him close to me he pushed me back on the stairs and get in between my legs as he tugs on my bottom lip asking for entrance and I give him access.

Justin pushed his tongue in and we make out he pulls back started kisses down my neck I closed my eyes and ran my fingers in his hair he the connects his lips back to me.

"You are all set on t-" scooter voice stops onces he sees us and our position on the stairs.

I pushed Justin away and justin give scooter a look. "Ok. Cant you like see im busy" Justin says motioning to us.

"Oh well sorry" scooter laughs "see you guys at the album release party then" he turns around and walks out to the door.

Justin grabbs both my legs wrapping them around his waist he kisses me again but then he stands up lifting me with him up the stairs.

We reattach each others lips and kiss fiercely. I wrapped my arms around him running my hands in his hair.

When we reached the top step Justin stumbled into jaylias room closing the door behind us he put me on the dresser and undo his pants and I pull my shirt off along with my shorts leaving me in my lace bra and panties Justin walks over to me on the dresser kissing my neck leaving love kisses on my sweet spot I close my eyes.

"Justin.."I moaned out pulling his hair slightly. He then start to kiss my stomach and on my pantie line I breath out deeply.

Justin stops and looks at me "baby."he smoothly says "tell me what you want? " Justin said looking at me intensely.