Kindness Kills The Cat

Jasmine's POV.

"So your saying he hit you?." Selena asked and I nodded.

She shook her head "wow.. he's an ass but hey your the one who Had to marry an ass." Selena says giggling and I did as well.

"I sleep on him. Its nothing you know what I should do?" I smirked at Selena and she gave me a face that says 'uh oh'

"What?" Selena says.

"I'm gonna get myself Some hoes." I smirked as Selena started to laugh.

"I have Plenty of those.. I'm kinda loving the single life though it's cool to not have someone calling and wondering when your coming home." Selena smiled at me and I shook my head.

"Ohh Shit YESS EMPIRE IS ON!" Selena jumped up turning to the tv pulling me with her.

"Lol I think hakeem is so fucking fine.." I say Selena looks at me.

"You to would be good together I've met him he's a cool ass guy plus he's good to make Justin jealous with." Selena smiled at me and I smiled back.

My phone rung I looked at the caller id to see who it was.

Chantel.

"CEEJAY! wassup." I say into the phone.

"Wanna hang out tonight with me.?"she asked excitement in her voice I looked at Selena.

"Im with Selena we hanging out tonight" I say

"Oh.." chantel says dryly I know she doesn't like Selena because of some twitter beef but knowing Selena she forgave and moved on. "Well. Um I'll hit you up another time.".with that she hang up.

"About Yazz sure I'd love to meet him." I smiled at Selena.

------

"Your so much prettier in person."Brysphere also known as yazz says to me as he and Selenas guy friend comes up to us we we're in a club Selena says Zedd always bring her to when they talked.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

Yazz nods "my pleasure."

His voice was smooth and beautiful. I loved it.

I smiled but soon my smile was gone because in came Justin with my FUCKING DAUGHTER In his arms.. guys hes here in a bar with our daughter who's only 2 years of fucking Age.

"Mommy mommy hey" jaylia exclaimed clapping she looked at me then Selena and Then yazz she gave him the same look Justin was giving him they look so Much alike it's a shame dammit.

"Justin why the hell is she here? " I snapped at him causing Selena to move back letting me get in his face Yazz behind me.

"What! You Don't Want Our Daughter to see You Cheating on me.. or her seeing mommy look like a damn slut in front of everyone huh? Which ones worst!" Justin Snapped at me Jaylia covered her face. He looked down at her whispering something to her and then looked back at me he gave me jaylia with a look in his eyes. Then he turned and walked away from me his body guards behind him as he walk out i ran with jaylia in my arms.

"JUSTIN!" I ran to his black range Rover beating on the window.

"You can't leave a Childd in a club." I scowled Justin.

Justin laughed. "Maybe you shouldn't be in a club with our child." Justin snapped back at me.

"Your so unbelievable." Tears in my eyes now.