Love Making

JASMINE'S POV

I layed on my bed, wearing nothing but a tank top and underwear.

Justin was downstairs on the phone to someone, I guess. Nothing mattered anymore, this was the fifth day in a row.

That I layed on my bed all day only getting up to shower then going straight back to the comfy bed.

He was worried about me but didnt know what to do, niether did I. Like I said, nothing mattered now...nothing.

My voice was gone, maybe I just couldnt use it cuz I hadnt ate anything since the hospital.

A small knock was on the door and Justin walked in slowly,"Baby?" his voice shook.

I stayed motionless, not attempting to speak.
Sadly, he climbed on the bed laying next to me but didnt say anything for a few minutes..

"Jass please..." he begged quietly rubbing my arm slowly.

Gazing into his eyes I kissed him. With the most passion my body could ever hold inside, my need for him burned within my skin. The blood was boiling under it and I couldnt wait.

My tongue pushed into his mouth, taking the make out another step farther. He was suprised by my sudden urge but that didnt stop him from pulling my legs tighter against him, grabbing the back of my thighs, wanting me.

A moan escaped my lips when he began to suck my neck, teasingly. Falling back I layed on top of the bed as he half kissed and half licked down my chest until he reached my blue lace bra. I felt his cold hands move across my back to unclip it and toss it to the room floor.

Now my breast were fully out and showing. Something hard rised against my thigh and I smiled, feeling him getting aroused by me turned me on almost as much as when he groped my right breast and continued sucking my neck. His fingers tightened around me and I let my eyes roll back, moaning quietly loving the way his tongue felt against my skin, and suprisingly my breast felt so sensative against his touch. When his wet mouth closed over one I floated out of my body and into heaven. Biting my lip to keep me from moaning wasnt helping at all, Justin smiled and came back up to my mouth.

After awhile when my lips felt almost swollen I had started placing butterfly kisses down his neck. Cold fingers were running up and down my back, he picked me up and waded over to the room wall His smile was so sexy and when he kissed down my stomach, it drove me insane. Justin's hair was still wet and dripping when he kissed my lips saying,"I want you..."

My blood boiled like fire. "Take me then..." I whimpered.

His hand dragged down my side, caressing my body until he reached my panties. Our mouths met again but his hand was still working on my legs. My tongue meshed with his and I moaned when his hand came towards my inner thigh, he smiled at my weakness. Using his thumb, Justin went inside my underwear and pulled them down. Inch by inch...

I made a strange sqeuaking noise when he slid past my lady part. He grinned at me, "Baby..."
I shivered, "Oh God...Justin." I moaned arching my back up so I could feel his hand against me.
His erection grew when I did this as he smiled and kissed me but I was too much focused on his hand to kiss him back. Two cold, skinny fingers touched me softly, slowly he inserted them, moving in circles. Going deeper and deeper with each thrust.
Moaning loudly I was muffled out by Justin kissing me and I couldnt help but grab a handful of his hair, pulling it lightly as he kept smiling againt the kiss, enjoying seeing me in pleasure. By this time I was throbbing inside and I honestly had no idea what I was doing or gonna do.

He continued stroking and smiling. My whole body felt an explosion coming, my feelings were so mixed. Happy, excited, anxious, and begging for more. Moaning loudly I crushed my lips against his, hard. Our bodies were shaking from me doing little jerking movements, like a siezure but not. This was pure pleasure.

The pressure was building and when his two beautiful fingers hit my sensative spot I screamed his name, aching with enjoyment I slowly felt myself start to cum. The smile on his face was as big as I'd ever seen it before, he laughed a little. I didnt have time to feel embarrassed at what just happened, even if I did have the time...I wouldnt have felt ashamed. I loved him with everything in my body and world.

Justin grinned again pulling his fingers out of me. I was breathing hard when I slowly kissed him on his lips, running my hand through his drying hair. My tiny fist slid down his chest to his boxers, automatically he froze up. This time I smiled at him, feeling his huge bulge through the underwear. I wanted him so bad.

When my cell phone vibrated in the pocket of my pants a few feet away, I let it go. Who ever it was they could call back later...I was busy right now.
"You gonna get that?" he asked smiling.

My hand went down his blue plaid boxers in a matter of seconds, gripping his dick tightly and holy crap that thing was huge! He squirmed from excitment then closed his eyes. "No..." I said slowly.

"Oh..." he moaned leaning his head back. I pushed on his chest with my other hand so I could be on top of him. Kissing his stomach I began to pull on him as he moaned strokes were interupted by his cell phone ringing.

Justin grabbed it angrily, "Its Mom...probably wondering-where we-are," he said between moans then shut it off and threw it. "Oh God damn."

I wanted to feel him cum for me, and taste him but as I kissed down more another phone rang.

"Dammit!" he cursed really mad but was still moaning and repeating my name."Its my emergency phone..."

Justin answered it and the only thing running through my mind is jaylia.