Celebrations

"I now pronounce you Mrs and Mr Bieber. You may kiss the bride."

Justin smirked at me and kissed me and I kissed back slyly smiling back at him I shook my head.

Justin took my hand and his as he began walking his way down the hallWay of the building.

He pulled me to the limo pushing me inside as he get in behind me.

We pulled up at a huge building that read 'Las Vegas Dynasty' justin quickly got out pulling me with him.

We Walked inside the club building sweaty bodies we're everywhere and people we're grinding on one another Justin stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and grinded my body up some stairs it was a vip section just led us to a table half way there he stopped to look at me.

"Baby." Justin whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.

I just looked at him.

"You ok.. baby you haven't spoken nor look at me since we left the church I'm kinda worried." Justin takes my hand in his.

"I'm fine..just thinking." I let out a breath.

"Just relax babee it's all good." Justin smiled at me.

I nodded and rolled my eyes at him pushing him back a bit walking ahead of him swaying my hips as I do so.

I kept thinking about everything which caused me to laugh at my dumb ass choice of sticking by this dude after everything.. literally dude just had me and my best friend get rachet because of my child well.. his too but you know it's insane!!

I shook my head laughing and Justin looked at me like I was crazy.

"Whats funny?" He wrap his arms around my waist

"You." I smiled grabbing his arms and hugging them to my cheast as I began moving my body on Justin me being short my head was like half way on his chest since I'm not wearing heels.

"What about me.?" Justin Turned my body around.

"Were one crazy bipolar ass couple."

Justin shrugged "you know wassup though no matter how I treat you. You know your place"

I look at him. "What is my Place? That title is lost somewhere in the many years we've dealt with each other."

Justin grinned at me grabbing my ass in his hand "your my little baby..." he whispers in my ear.

"A fling." I smile popping my lips.

"More like a Marriage... " Justin says "even without the title I feel like you and I have always been married."

"Yep because married guys go and fuck around on there wife's like you do.." I said in my mind but Justin's facial expression showed me I didn't say it to myself.

Justin was about to curse my ass out but got cut off by a voice behind me.

"Jassssmineee!" A familiar voice screamed hugging me from behind.

I turned to see Chantel Alexantra and Briana my favorite bitches ever.

"CeeJayyy!!! " I smiled and hugged Chantel back.

"Heyy Jazzy." She smacked my ass Alex pushed Justin back to hug me.

"Heyy Boo boo.!" Alexantra said smiling at me she looked good they all did.

"Jaz!" Briana came and hugged me as well we all did a group hug while Justin stood there talking to khalil who was here as well along with Ryan and Za.

Za came over to me and hugged me. "Jasmine bieber." He laughed at me I smiled.

"The one and Onlyyyy." I say looking at Justin "well at least I think I'm the Only."

"Keep trying me and I'll show you SOMETHING you want wanna see." Justin comes back over to me putting his arm on my shoulder leading the way again to where we we're going before our friends showed up with them trailing behind us.

Justin pulled out his phone and went on snapchat recording a video of us all.

"Vegas Link up Y'all Know wassup." Justin says then turned the camera on me I sticked my tounge out then he lifted it to get Khalil Za Ceejay Alex and Bri I could see khalil and Briana linked up like me and Justin and Ryan and Alex and za and chantel talking at a distance from each other. They all looked at the camera and yelled "Vegasss" then the video ended Justin put his phone back in front of me and him as he typed a caption on the front of the video.

Vegas Link up.

Justin then turned to me smirking.

"Jasmine did I let you know how sexy you look tonight .." Justin whispers in my ear his arm still around my shoulder.

I blushed "thank you.. you look good as well baby" I kiss his cheek.

Justin then moved into a VIP booth he sat down pulling me onto his lap nests to him was Alex with Ryan They We're Laughing And Whispering in each others ear. Then came khalil and Bri khalil sat Briana on his lap as well snapping pictures with her. Chantel sat on the left side of justin and i and za sat across from her.

Justin pulled my face too look at his "I love you" he then began kissing my neck.

"I... love you too" I moan out Justin stops his actions.

"Really?" He looks me over.

I nodded "I love you I really truly do.. your just a pain in my ass with your side hoes."

"Why do you stay then." Justin asked curiosity lasing in his voice

"I love you Unconditionally." I raise a eyebrow.

"Damn..." justin bites his bottom lip. Nodding at me.

Chantels Pov

"So what your telling me Is that Netflix and chill is really just fucking?" I say look at Za Who laughed at me.

"Duhhhh Cmon now use your brain cells babe Who Tf Watches Netflix in the dark with a sexy ass girl."

I shrugged giggling to herself "umm me I seriously would Just Chill No Sexual things involved."

"Sounds boring.." Ryan said causing Alex to laugh.

I rolled my eyes "fuck off." I wave Ryan off my eyes on Justin and Jasmine in the corner nexts to khalil and Bri.

"They must be having a good ass conversation." I say causing Ryan Alex and Za to look where I'm looking.

"I can't believe Justin and jasmine are married tho yo." Ryan says.

"I saw it coming..Justin wanted her home talking to him and Only him." Za says laughing.

"They're cute... " Alex and me say at the same time.

Justin and jasmine stood up hand in hand walked towards us.

"Heyyoo " jasmine says causing Justin to chuckle at her childish ness. Relationship goals or nahh?

"We're just talking about Netflix and Chill." I say

"Justin tell this Female that Netflix and Chill ain't really Netflix and Chill." Za says.

Justin nodded "more like Netflix and Fuckkkkkkkkkkk." Justin laughs along with Ryan and Za they high five each other laughing.

Jasmine slapped Justin in the back of the head causing him to give her a glare "Whoopss I Thought you we're having as seizer you know from laughing like a hyena. And all " jasmine said causing us girls to now laugh.

Justin shook his head "whatever let's get some drinksss." Justin said causing everyone of us to laugh and follow behind Justin and jasmine as they led the way.

Flatline (NEW LIFE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें