Chapter 14-True Feelings.

Start from the beginning

He logged off chat. I sighed and turned off my laptop. I looked to my right and saw James leaning in my doorway. I stood up and went to my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was already 10. I called my parents and they didnt answer. I sighed and looked at James.

"Whats up?" he asked his brows furrowed.

"Can you leave?" i walked passed him going down the hall.

"What do you mean?" he asked following me.

"I mean ever since you've got here things have changed. My mom and dad are never here as if they do it all the time? The twins barely sleep anymore my boyfriend just dumped me because he thinks me and you have a thing which we don't so i want you out of my house and my-" before i could finish shouting at him he brought his lips to mine. I pushed him away. "You not gonna sh-shut me up with a kiss" i whispered almost to myself.

"But it worked" he brought his lips back down onto mine this time i needed it. I kissed him back as his hands went from my hips to my back bringing me a whole lot closer. I tried hard not to fall in but....he is my first and only true love. I didnt notice until when he did so that we had stepped into Jakes' old room. I felt kind of wierd being in my brother's room making out. I stopped kissing him and he looked in my eye's for an answer.

"I'd rather not...in Jakes' room" i felt like a little kid saying that. The moment was ruined i kinda wanted to go that far as to having sex. He grabbed my hand and led me down the hall to my room. He shut the door behind him and i chuckled. He grabbed my hips and kissed the soft spot on my neck. He was the only one who knew where it was. I giggled as he layed me on the bed. I backed up so my head was on my pillows and he came over closer so he was in between my legs. I giggled once again as he lifted my shirt. I pecked him on the lips As he tugged mt shirt off. I would have been so happy if i didnt here what i heard when he pulled off my shirt.

"KIONA WE'RE HOME!" my mother shouted coming up the stairs. I quickly got from under James tugging my shirt on. He sat up watching me with a smirk.

"What?" i whispered/shouted at him.

"I remember the good days when we used to do this" i shook my head and pulled him out of my room. He pecked me on the lips and went down the hall to the bathroom. I went downstairs and saw my dad carring in bags from the grocery store. I grabbed them from him and set them on the counter. There was a bunch of stuff. Baby food,Toys,dog bowls,Dog food,Dog bed,-.

"Dog?" i questioned pulling out a dog toy.

"Yea" my mom squealed. "Come on" she led me out to our backyard where i layed eye's on the most beautiful dog. To me that is, ive always loved Rotweilers and we finally got one. I went outside and walked over to it. "we wanted you to name him" she smiled.

"Why not....Killer?" i chuckled. "Yea yea killer!"

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yes positive he's going to be huge and i'll train him" i petted killers' underbelly. He was a bit older than a baby.

"Yea let's see how that goes..." she chuckled walking inside.

"Come on boy" i raced killer inside and he slid on the tile. "Were gonna have to keep him downstairs until he's familiar with the twins" i told my parents walking out of the kitchen. I grabbed the collar that was in one of the bags and fastened it around killers' neck so it was adjusted right. I then grabbed one of his chew toys and threw it across the room. He ran over and attacked it.

"Wow" i turned to see James coming downstairs.

"Yea" i wonder where this puts me and James.

"So uhm....me and you..." he came over to me. "We are..." he kissed my neck. "Together?"

"Uh...i don't know yet....ivr had a pretty stressing day i had to kick your ex out i had my boyfriend break up with me and now my baby daddy wants to know where we stand in a relationship....let me sleep on it" i walked around him to the dog. "Come on boy." he followed me upstairs. I looked down the hall and the twins' room door was shut. He followed me to my room and i shut the door behind me. He jumped up on my bed and layed on my good pillow. I shook my head and took it from under him.

I looked up at my door when it opened. Killer started barking mad crazy. "Killer! Stop!" i chuckled grabbing him by his collar pulling him back towards me. He started panting and i rubbed his back.

"So im geussing that leaves us as nothing?" James asked shutting my door behind him.

"Pretty much" i lied i knew the answer but i just...ugh.

"It didn't seem like it before your parents came home." he smirked walking to where i was sitting.

"Because i...i just" i had no excuse i knew i wanted James a lot more then he wanted me.

"Exactly" he stood in front of my bed. "Come here" i shook my head 'No' "Ki?"

I went over to him, he grabbed my hips and as i knew would happen brought his lips to mine. He slid his hand under my shirt and lifted it above my head. "Now we are right where we left off"

What this boy does to me is out of this world.

{{{{{{{{{HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPPY :)]]]]]]]