Chapter 14-True Feelings.

Start from the beginning

"Oh uhm no im still with Rodrick" i felt akward now.

"Wanna walk around?" i asked her "So we can talk?" she nodded her head and we walked down the path.

The twins were babbling and pointing at things they liked.

*^~_James' POV_~^*

I watched as Kiona and her friend walked down the path. I looked at the guy who was standing about 2 feet away.

"Steven" he said.

"James" i sighed Ki dragged me here to leave me. Great. I sat down on the bench and pulled out my phone. I had 4 texts from Vanessa. I deleted them and erased her number. Like i'll need it. All i need is Ki and the twins. After about 10 minutes Ki and her friend finally came back yea ten minutes felt more like an hour.

"You wanna go back home?" she asked me smiling.

"Yep" i got up from the bench and we walked back to the car. I drove us home and parked in her usual spot. We got out and took the twins to they're room. I plopped down on the couch and sighed it had been a long day. I turned on the tv just as Ki came down talking on the phone she had tears coming down her cheeks. I got up and followed her she shut the door after she went outside. I hope she's okay.

*^~_Kiona's POV_~^*

"No i don't want to...i know it won't be better" i cried into the phone sitting down on the front steps.

"Ki you and James are definitly supposed to be together just be with him"

"I don't want to be with him Rodrick... Me and you are a couple James is just old history."

"Ki look he deserves you more than i do"

"Don't give me that crap! We can't break up Rodrick"

"Just let us go okay?"

"No"

"Ki i'll talk to you later" he hung up. I sat the phone next to me and held back the tears that were coming down. I don't care what he says i can't be with James...i won't.

-Yea you will- A voice in my head sang. I stood up grabbing my phone and i walked inside. I saw James sitting on the couch. Right now i was actually mad at him. Okay first he brings his little tramp...ex-tramp. Then he tries having sex with me? Now my boyfriend possibly ex thinks he and i have something. Which we don't......i think. I went upstairs to my room and sat down at my pc. I logged on and got on facebook. Jake was online. I sent him a message.

Me:Hey jake...can i tlk to you?

Jake:Uh sure...whats up?

Me: James... You kno how he was staying with us? Well i...had a bad problem with his gf and she broke up with him...he ddnt care. So now rodrick is breaking up with me bcause he thinks me and james have somthing special. I don't kno what to do........ help?

Jake: lol uh i cnt help you there sis

Me: R you fckin kidding me?

Jake: well i cnt tell you whats you should do its your life not mine.

Me: Well thnks for all your help...so off of me hows it going with you?

Jake: Perfect!!! Lol i met this girl and me and her have been dating since i got here.

Me: Awh big bro found love...well it is your longest relationship. Whats her name?

Jake:stfu lol but her name's Stephanie.

Me: I hope she's not a bitch...

Jake: haha not funny and no she's nice but i gtg Kay i need mah rest bye ki.