Chapter 14-True Feelings.

Start from the beginning

"So are you okay?" i asked James walking into the room. He was sittin on the side of the bed. He looked up at me and stood up.

"Im happy" he chuckled.

"That she broke up with you?" i started to form a grin.

"Yes i was going to do it when we got back home but you did it for me i owe you" he chuckled. I shook my head. "I might as well start packing" he mumbled turning around and gathering his stuff.

"Wait can't you stay?"

"You want me to?"

"Yea?" i chuckled.

"I just thought since everything happened you wanted me-"

"Just don't leave let's go get pizza!" i squealed grabbing his hand.

"Okay jeesh" he chuckled following me downstairs. "Wanna get the twins first?" he asked as we went out to my car.

"That'd be fun" i handed him the keys and we drove down the road.

************

I bit into the steaming pepperoni pizza the crunchy crust cheese and pepperoni melted in my mouth. This pizza was amazing. I took a sip of my water as i watched James eat is chili cheese fries. Yep we went to a diner and he got those.

"Want one?" he asked me holding out a chili cheese fry.

"No thanks" i chuckled.

"Oh come on Ki"

"No" he put it on my plate. "I don't want it!" i whined putting it back on his plate.

"Well i don't want it you touched it"

"But you-"

"Nope you touched it" i chuckled and shook my head. I looked at the now almost asleep Díanna and shook my head. I wiped my hands with the napkin and lifted her from the boster seat. I sat her in the stroller and straped her in. My phone rang and i answered it was Rose.

"Hey Rose"

"Hey!" she squealed. "I wanna meet him!"

"Who?"

"Your baby daddy!" she giggled.

"Oh well we're eating right now." i chuckled.

"Oh..."

"You wanna talk to him?" James looked at me confused as he shoveled more fries in his mouth. I shook my head at his stupidity.

"Uh...i Don't know... Why can't we all hang out? Like at the park?"

"Uh yea sure how about we meet you there in 30?"

"uh sure bye"

"bye" i ended the the call and put my phone away. After we finished eating and talking James wanted to pay the bill so i let him and then we drove off to the park. We pulled up into the parking lot and got out. I strapped the twins into the stroller and we walked down to the actual park part. I saw Rose with her Boyfriend Steven who is also my second bestfriend. Yep! I invited Rose over one day and she just wanted a makrover and she got it. We went over to them and she smiled widely hugging me.

"hey" i smiled hugging her back.

"hey, hi guys" she looked down at the twins who were now wide awake. She looked behind me starring at James.

"Oh right James this is my friend Rose."

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hi..." she looked at me. "Are you two together now?"