chapter nineteen (+)

I am going to triple update so get to 50+ votes quick and I'll update again

-

My lips pressed kisses to Ashton's soft thighs, a hand on his ankle while another was connected with his. Ashton's spare hand was in my hair, holding me down. "Fuck Luke, just suck me off already."

I smiled against Ashton's love bitten thigh, before moving forward and pressing my tongue to Ashton's balls. Ashton smiled, leaning his head back. My nose was pressed to his cock and I guessed from Ashton's point of view, I looked pretty attractive.

I closed my eyes and I kissed up his pelvis before getting to his chest, our cocks touching between us making me smile. I kissed his scars on his chest, "You okay?" I asked softly, once Ashton nodded, I kissed his collarbone. "You look so beautiful."

My hands softly slid across Ashton's soft and smooth chest, his scars were simply a white line now and he looked so pretty. "I thought you were beautiful as a girl but as a boy, you're like an angel." I whispered, my eyes flickering to Ashton's face and he smiled.

"Really?" He questioned and I instantly nodded.

"My beautiful little princess, always." I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his forehead. "I am so in love with you baby."

Ashton's eyes fluttered closed, "Make love to me."

"Of course."

I leant down and threw Ashton's legs over each of my shoulders, before nuzzling my nose against Ashton's cock, I stuck my tongue out and licked up his shaft before I took him in to my mouth. I began to bob my head and even though Ashton may not have been able to feel all the pleasure like I could, he knew it felt good.

Ashton ran his hand through my fringe, pulling me down further. He moaned when he felt my nose touch his pelvis, he'd been blessed by the surgery with a decent size and I honestly couldn't wait. Ashton tugged on my hair. "I can't it feels too sensitive."

"First blow jobs are baby." I grinned, pulling off, "When you did it to me for the first time I came in under a minute remember?"

Ashton snorted and nodded, "I remember, I couldn't stop laughing. You were so embarrassed."

"Shush," I blushed before taking him in my mouth again which made Ashton gasp loudly. "Holy shit." Ashton cursed.

His hands slid in to my hair again and he was gasping as I sucked him off. Sadly he would never be able to come in my mouth but he would still orgasm. So after a minute or so I stopped what I was doing and instead grabbed the lube on the bedside table and covered my fingers in it before pushing it inside of myself.

Ashton stared up at me as I prepped myself and once I was done, Ashton's hands were on my hips and cooing at me, telling me how pretty I looked and how well I was doing before I was straddling Ashton's lap and I lowered myself down on his cock.

My mouth fell open in a gasp as Ashton bottomed out. Ashton's arms wrapped around my waist and he held me close as I began to work myself down on to Ashton. "Shit, baby boy." Ashton whispered, "That's so good." He rested his head on my chest, his ear against my skin. "Your heart is beating so quick."

"I'm nervous." I chuckled, circling my hips in figures of eights and whimpering. "I wanna make this good for you." I cried out, my hands gripping at Ashton's shoulders and holding him close.

"God I could come to your heart beat alone." Ashton moaned, "So beautiful."

I moaned, raising my hips and slamming them back down again. Ashton's fingernails dug in to my skin, leaving small crescent shaped marks in to my pale skin. His nails scratched up my back, leaving red lines behind. "Is this what it was like for you?"

"It felt so much better." I gasped out. "You felt so tight around me baby." I whispered before my hands twitched and gripping at the back of Ashton's neck. "Do I feel good?"

"So good." Ashton moaned against my chest. His hand raised to my chest, nails digging in lightly. "Fuck Luke."

"I know baby." I gasped out, biting my lip before grabbing Ashton's cheeks and pulling him in to a searing kiss that left me gasping. He slipped his tongue in making me moan as I rode him. "I'm close already, fuck."

"Come baby." Ashton purred out, "I'm so close too baby boy." His hands gripping at my hips. "Holy fuck."

Our lips met again and soon I was coming all over Ashton's chest and Ashton came before I slumped against him, and Ashton held me close as we came down from our highs.

When I pulled off of Ashton, I slumped on his thighs, and Ashton reached a hand down to himself and he went soft. He sighed softly and rolled us over on to his blue sheets, he kissed my forehead and smiled softly. "Love you."

"Love you too." I mumbled tiredly, "I wanna nap." I yawned.

"Nap then baby, it's okay." Ashton whispered. He kissed my cheek before I rolled over and closed my eyes. Ashton cuddled behind me and I could feel his flat chest and his dick on my back and bum and it felt nice? In a way.

Probably because I loved him.

Ashton's arms wrapped around my waist, and I took his hand in mine. "I love you Luke." Ashton kissed my neck softly before I closed my eyes and we fell asleep.

We were woken up a few hours later when there was a knock on Ashton's bedroom door. He shifted behind me, "Fuck." He muttered, climbing out of bed and I pulled the covers up to my shoulders.

I heard him open the door and I knew it was his mum. "What?" Ash asked her.

"Is Luke staying for dinner? Because Liz called asking where he is." Anne said and Ashton sighed softly.

"Well he's still sleeping so I guess the two of us could go get a McDonald's or something before I take him home." Ashton said.

"That's fine. You two okay?" She asked.

I knew Ash was blushing, "Yeah, we're fine."

"You're being safe right?" She asked and I stared at the window, my cheeks red. We hadn't because Ashton can't physically give me anything that way.

"Mum we don't need to be I can't give him anything like that." Ashton explained softly, "Stop worrying so much, were hormonal teenage boys ,we'll be fine." He told her.

"I'm allowed to be worried, my little girl didn't like her body and I wanted you happy. And you are." She said, "I know Luke makes you happy too."

"He does mum, I know he's the one."

I smiled to myself before rolling over and looking at Ashton. I caught Anne's eye and she smiled. I gave her a grin before she said she would go. Ashton closed the door and dropped the blanket around him, before he saw me. "Hi baby." He smiled, getting on to the bed and leaning down to kiss me.

"Hey." I kissed him again.

"You okay baby? Did I wake you?"

"Yeah but I'm okay." I shrugged, wrapping my arms around Ashton and pulling him down to my side. I pulled the covers over us. "So McDonalds?"

"Yeah, McDonalds."