chapter nine

Pls comment, this is vv short

-

I sat with Ashton and his parents at the hospital, Ashton was getting his first testosterone shot today. He was excited that he was finally getting it after all these years. He wanted to wait till he was eighteen, and that I knew everything before he started the treatment.

"You know this will increase my sex drive." Ashton mused, kissing my neck softly. "And I get facial hair too which is weird but also kind of assuring."

I chuckled. "Well at least something awesome comes out of it for me." Ashton giggled and kissed my cheek, against my stubble.

"You're growing a beard." Ashton pouted. "I want one."

"You'll get one baby." I turned to him and kissed his lips. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Ashton was called in to the doctors office with his mum so I waited outside with his step-dad. "I'm happy you stayed with him y'know." He said and I smiled.

"I wouldn't just dump him because he's a boy." I shrugged. "All that's happening is he's becoming a dude, he's not changing, just his body."

"If you two don't get married one day I don't know what's wrong with the world." I chuckled at his words. "Honestly, I didn't use to like you when you two first dated because you seemed like this long limbed dick but now that this has happened--I'm warming up to you."

"Well thanks." I smiled. "I do love him."

"He told me about what happened at school, with that Jerry kid and how you practically talked to him like a child." His dad said.

I scrunched my nose up, "He is a child. He was being ridiculous and he made Ashton hurt his arm. I wasn't taking his bullshit." I shrugged again. "All I did was shove him over and say Ash is more of a man than him."

"It meant a lot to Ash, he was crying about how great you are." I stared at his dad in awe before grinning. "You make him very happy."

"He makes me happy too."

Ashton was in the office for half an hour. They had talked about what would change and what would happen if he missed a shot and what won't happen. Then he had the shot. Ashton came out grinning. He hugged his step-dad and then kissed me.

"Happy?" I asked.

Ashton grinned, "Extremely."