chapter six (+)

more like chapter sex aye

-

"I wanna do something." Ashton whispered in my ear on the Sunday, the day after he got his hair cut. "With you." He nibbled on my ear and I glanced up from my laptop, to my boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I brought something." He giggled, his cheeks red before he hopped off my bed and to his bag. He brought out a box, "I wanted to wear it."

He handed me the box and I noticed his shaking hands so I pulled him in to my lap and kissed his neck. "It's okay baby." I opened the box on his lap and I bit my lip at the sight of the thing in the box. "So you want me to be the bottom?"

Ashton hid his face in my neck but I pulled away, my hand in his soft curls and they felt so soft and smelt like coconut and almonds--it was my soap, he'd stayed over again. "Baby, look at me." I demanded.

Ashton looked at me, "I wanted to try it, I wanted to pleasure you. I know I can't like use my own dick because I don't have one yet but I want one and I just wanted to try this out with you and no ones home and I lo--"

I pulled his face to mine in a kiss. "It's okay, I'll do it. I love you."

Ashton breathed a sigh of relief, "I brought lube and everything." He bit his bottom lip and I kissed it, making him suck in a breath. "Is it okay?" He whispered.

I nodded, "Do you wanna prep me?" I wondered. "I don't mind, I can do it myself."

"I-I want to." Ashton mumbled.

I lay back and Ashton went to his bag again, getting out the lube. "Is this new?" I asked Ashton, picking up the strap on. It was a flesh colour and it felt weird, but it would be okay once it was inside of me.

"I brought it a while ago, because I wanted to tell you soon. But I've never like used it, at all." I nodded and licked my lips. Ashton crawled up the bed, and sat in between my legs, so I kissed him softly before lying down. He undid my jeans and pulled them down, then my boxers, so I took off my shirt.

Ashton pressed his lips to my knee and I smiled, my hand going to his cheek and rubbing my thumb against his bottom lip so he kissed my thumb. He smiled before kissing down my thigh and past my hardening cock to my chest. He sucked hickeys everywhere, so they were visible for everyone to see, and dark enough not to hide them with any make up.

I felt his hand on my cock as he sucked on my chest. "I love your chest, I want one like yours." He mumbled, his hand running across my chest and my nipples. I gave him a small smile, before my mouth fell open in a moan as his hand began to move along my cock. "You like my hand on your cock, Luke?"

"Fuck, yes." I whimpered, closing my eyes.

I felt kisses on my shoulders and neck before Ashton's other hand came over to my hole and I clenched before relaxing a little. "I'll take my time baby." Ash whispered.

I nodded, "I've never done this before, I only like fingered myself." I informed him, "I've only been with you." I whispered.

"I know Luke, it's okay. Just relax." He whispered. "Open your eyes though, I wanna see those pretty blue things."

I chuckled and opened my eyes to Ashton's hazel eyes before he kissed my lips once and picked up the lube. He lubricated three fingers before pushing in the first one slowly. My mouth opened in a gasp so Ashton pressed his tongue in to my mouth and I kissed him deeply as he began to move his finger in and out. "Okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, shit yes. Great."

Ashton giggled and kissed my nose, "You're so cute when you're flustered." He whispered softly and I wrapped my arm around his waist and Ashton laughed again. "'m gonna add another."

I nodded eagerly and he pressed in another finger, moving and stretching before pushing in another finger. He was three fingers deep and I was whimpering and grounding down on him and Ashton simply stared at me, grinning softly. "Ready?"

I nodded and Ashton pulled out before he pulled off his trousers and boxers, and I stared at the ceiling as Ashton sorted himself out. I soon felt the head of the cock at my hole and I sat up on my elbows and watched as he pushed in slowly making me throw my head back. "Shit." I breathed.

Ashton looked up at me and smiled, his hand went to my cheek and I leaned in to his touch, purring softly. "Alright?" I nodded and Ashton leant forward, kissing my lips, going deeper straight away and I moved my hands to his bum and squeezed softly. "Want me to move?" He whispered against my lips.

"Please." I cried out and fell back to my bed. "I need you."

Ashton kissed my bent knee and wrapped them around his waist. I was fine with the fact he had his shirt on, I wanted him to be just as comfortable having sex as I was. Ashton soon rocked his hips in to me and the cock hit deep inside of me and I moaned, "Fuck."

"Good?" Ash questioned and I pulled him down, close, making him chuckle.

"So good." I moaned and Ashton picked up the speed making me dig my feet in to his bum and I took a chunk of his hair in my hands and our foreheads pressed together. "God, I've never done this, and it's so good." I groaned out.

Ashton laughed, his arm was by my head, bent to his elbow and his forearm under my neck. His other hand was on my cheek, and he was staring in to my eyes deeply as I shivered at his gaze and moaned. His cock hit a spot in side of me and I cried out.

"There?" Ashton questioned softly and I whimpered out a yes. "Tell me Luke, how do you want it?"

"Fuck, harder!" I yelped, "Just fuck me till I come, please." I begged.

Ashton hummed and kissed at my neck, sucking another love bite and I cried out as his hips snapped in to me and I scratched at Ash's back, my hands going to his ass and holding his cheeks in my hands. "God, fuck me." I moaned. Ashton bit my neck softly and I pushed his bum down in to me deeply, hitting that spot harder. "Next time I'm riding you Ash." I cried out throwing my head back in to the pillow and pushing up in to Ashton.

"You close?" Ashton asked and I nodded, my eyes closing. Ashton seemed to move quicker and soon I was clenching and coming all over my chest and Ashton's shirt. "Fuck Luke." He continued thrusting before I whimpered at my sensitivity and Ashton pulled out.

"That was great." I breathed out. "Like fuck."

Ashton took the strap on off and put it in the box, I'd remind him to clean it later and he crawled back in between my legs and licked the come off of my chest. "Your shirts dirty." I tugged at the clothing and Ashton blushed.

He picked up some clothes and walked to the bathroom down the hall quickly. He came back and I was still naked on my covers. "How long have you been planning on fucking me?"

"A little while." Ashton chuckled.

I opened my arms to him and he crawled in to my lap and I pulled him close, "Ready for school tomorrow?"

He nodded and nuzzled in to me. "I love you."

"I love you too."