chapter thirteen

some of these chapters are super short oops

-

Ashton had forgiven me for the slip up, but made me promise to never mention that god awful name again. I had pinkie sworn before kissing him deeply in the school hallways.

About three months later, Ashton had buffed up. A lot. Like more that Calum. And he was having his top surgery in thirteen weeks (just over three months away.). They had to try and schedule it around Ashton's exams as school was finishing soon.

Ashton sat in between my legs as we sat on the field against the large oak tree. We had eaten our lunch already and Ashton was rereading a book for his English assessment that was coming up.

My hand was in his short hair, he'd worn a fedora but I took it off earlier so I could mess with his hair. Ashton was wearing a black Jimi Hendrix muscle tee that showed off his tanned and thick arms, paired with black skinny jeans  and converse. He looked good. I knew he was wearing my boxers too because he'd slept over last night and forgotten some. He was wearing my burger ones. My spare hand was under Ashton's shirt, on his tummy. He had abs now too. He was looking hot.

"You're so muscular, I'm sad." I pouted and kissed Ashton's shoulder. "You're bigger than me."

Ashton looked up at me and smiled. "So I'm doing it right?"

I nodded, "Yep, Cal taught you well."

"I did." Calum replied, pulling away from his boyfriends mouth for a moment. "Ash is looking hot as fuck."

Michael whined, "Call me hot as fuck, not him." He pulled Calum back to his mouth and I rolled my eyes, watching Ashton's face as he read over the words and my hands in his hair, relaxing him.

"Beautiful." I mumbled and Ashton blushed. "My beautiful little boy."

Ashton giggled and shoved me away. "Stop it. I'm blushing."

"That's what I'm trying to do, Ash." I kissed his cheek, he had slight stubble right under his jaw. I liked to kiss it.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."