"Nooo ..." Harry whined , Louis giggled lightly and shook his head , "Sorry ."

"Louuu ..." Harry squeezed him , Louis rolled his eyes playfully , "Come on , I'll give you my presents ."

"Ooh , presents ." Harry pulled back a little and grinned , Louis chuckled , "I'll go get them ."

Louis walked to the guest bedroom , where he was hiding the presents . He took the bags and walked to the living room , Harry was sitting on the couch with Milo on his lap , Bear sitting next to him .

"There you go . Happy birthday ." Louis placed the bags in front of him , Harry grinned and opened his arms , "Come here ."

Louis blushed , he went to sit next to Harry , Harry cupped his cheeks and pressed a kiss to his lips , "Thank you ."

"Welcome ." Louis smiled and looked away shyly , Harry pecked his cheek and turned to his presents . He took the first bag and opened it , he took out five long sleeve shirts , all in different colours .

"Y-you like it ?" Louis asked nervously .

Harry turned to him with a smile , "I do , thank you ." He pecked his nose and placed all the shirts back in the bag , he placed it aside and reached for the second bag , it was small . He pulled out a small wrapped box , Louis bit his lower lip as he watched Harry ripping the wrapping paper .

Harry opened the small box , a new Rolex watch was laying inside .

"Lou ..." He pulled the watch out carefully , "It must have cost a lot , you didn't have to get me this ." He turned his head to Louis .

"The cost wasn't that bad . And you deserve it , you deserve more than I can ever give you ." Louis blushed , Harry placed the watch back in the box and pressed a long kiss to lips , "Thank you ."

"Welcome ." Louis smiled shyly , Harry smiled back , "And , I have a present for you . It's small , but I really wanted to get you this ." He got up from his seat and walked to the bedroom .

Louis was confused , how come Harry is getting him a present , on his own birthday ?

Harry came back moments later with a box , he sat next to Louis and placed the box on his lap , "Happy one month Anniversary ." He pecked his cheek .

Louis' eyes widened , "I-is it really ...?"

"Yeah , it is . We got together on January first ." Harry smiled at him , "Now come on , open your present ."

Louis ripped the wrapping paper carefully , he opened the box and a smile spread on his lips . He took out of the box two matching raglan shirts with black sleeves , one had HS on the left side , the other has LT .

"I like it ." Louis said with a smile , "Thank you ."

Harry pecked his cheek , "This way we can be matchy matchy and show everyone you're mine ."

Louis giggled , he blushed lightly , "You're a dork ."

"I'm your dork ." Harry squeezed him into his chest and kissed his forehead , "Now , for my birthday I want us to have a massive cuddle session with Milo and Bear . Come on ."

He scooped Louis up in his arms , Louis clutched him close and prayed he isn't too heavy for Harry .

Harry placed him on the bed , Bear jumped up next to Louis , Harry placed Milo on the bed and joined in their little cuddle .

He placed himself on top of Louis , head on his chest and arms around his waist . Bear lied next to them , and Milo settled himself on Harry's back .