Character Synopsis

Up until you were six years old, you lived in a small town in Texas and were neighbors with your very close friend Tavros. Your dad was the CEO of a well-known cyber security company and your mom was trying to become an author. Neither of them ever told you why, but they divorced and you moved with your mom to Mississippi whilst your dad moved to parts unknown, sold the security company for 4.9 billion dollars, and for all you knew could have been making it rain in the Bahamas. (It wasn't that unlikely given you never really knew him for most of your life)

While your dad up and left and was (possibly) making it rain in the Bahamas, you struggled for a while living with your mom (no money) until one of your mom's books got a decent review from the New York Times. You tried various sports such as soccer, volleyball, and tennis, most of which ended up giving you a concussion or near to it. That probably contributed to, along with the short time you were there, the vague, distant memories from Texas that only came in fragments but never really came to form an actual idea.

You kept in touch with Tavros, learning his Pesterchum and talking to him regularly, but you kind of thought of him as a Pen Pal and didn't really know that much about him, other than the fact that you knew him when you were a small child.

You graduated from high school second in your class only to someone you believed to be named Ekuis or Ekius or Equius or something. You were accepted into MIT... Mississippi Institute of Technology... and were excited when Summer came, as you had decided to go back and visit Texas.