vi. love is not just a verb

"How are you and Larry?" Stephon asks, looking down at Anni.

"We're perfect." Anni says, giving Stephon a smile. The two of them had gotten closer during the four days Larry wouldn't talk to her. Stephon would come by to check on her and Jayden everyday, earning the admiration of her son. Stephon tended to come in handy when he's needed. He swooped in and saved the day when Anni was pregnant and Lamar wasn't talking to her.

"And what about Niko? What are you gonna do with her?"

"Stunt on her." Anni says, looking up at him. "I know she flocks around my Larry when I'm not around, and instead of acting out and making a scene, I'm going to show her how much he loves me. She doesn't know we're still together." Anni shrugs. "I'm going to destroy her."

Without another word, Anni walks off, Stephon following after her. He watches as Anni walks around. He didn't know what was going on. He felt like the two of them were going to get lost or something.

"Anni, where are we going? Do you know where we are going?"

"To Larry." She says, and he looks around.

"You know where he's at?"

"He's in the parking lot."

"How do you know?"

Anni stops and looks back at him. "Can I tell you something weird?" She asks, and Stephon shrugs. It couldn't have been worse than some of the cravings she had. "I... I can feel it."

"Feel what?"

"Him, his presence." She says, looking down. "Is that weird?"

"Uh... a little." Stephon says. "Maybe that means... like he's your soulmate or some shit."

"You think so?"

"Yeah!" Stephon says, nodding. "I've never seen you cry so much for a nigga before. You really really love him."

Anni chuckles, fidgeting with her hands. "I do. I really really do." She shakes her head, looking up. "Let's go. I feel like Niko's around him, which would be perfect."

He nods, following behind her. He was able to keep up with her quick pace due to the fact that he was taller than her. She might have been the tallest out of the girls, but out of the whole group, of course not.

She pushes open the double doors leading outside and inhales deeply, making a left.

"Larry." She mutters, smiling brightly. "Baby!" She calls out, waving her hand in the air. Anni was right, Niko was there, trying to talk to Larry and the sight made Stephon sick. The group had been broken. Stephon thought they were going to be friends for a while but now Tai won't talk to anyone who talks to Anni, including him, which was basically everyone but Niko. Victoria won't talk to Niko because of how she's handling the situation. Kim's revelling in the situation, constantly asking him questions about the two, earning her the hate of Victoria. And Niko's trying to ruin someone's relationship.

They were a mess. A hot one.

Larry looks up and his face brightens once he sees her. Stephon smiles a bit as Anni picks up the pace and jogs over to him. The two embrace, Stephon slowly making it over to them and their car.

"Wassup." Stephon says, him and Larry slapping hands. "Sup Laurent."

Laurent looks at Stephon giving him a head nod. "Wassup Steph."

Anni looks up at Larry, giving him a smile. Larry bends down, kissing her on the lips several times before pulling away. "I am in love with you." He mutters, the two getting lost in each other's eyes.