♥︎Chapter 22♥︎

💛(Austin Prov)💛

💜=Austin  😉=Robert  🎉=Zach 🏉=Cameron  🌺=Jen   🙅=Ashley

~Wednesday~

I got to school with the boys today I had a very weird feeling like something bad is going to happen and so far I hated this feeling.We walked through the front door and to our lockers.Our lockers were right next to each other so after we finished taking out things for class we just closed them and stood around talking.

😉"So Julie is having a party this Friday....are you guys going"Robert asked as he was leaning on his locker looking at us all the guys agreed except me I just stood there quietly.

😉"How about you... Austin are you going"Robert asked looking at only me I knew that the guys were looking at me also.

💜"Nah.....I am just going to stay home"I replied they all looked at me like I just told them that I bombed a school.

😉"Whats with you man"Robert asked I just stood there quietly I don't even know how to answer that question myself so I just sighed and looked at the ground.

🏉"Hey guys.....whats going on here I missed two days I come back here there is posters every where and......woah Austin are you okay you look a little pale and did you even sleep"Cameron said looking around and then he looked at me as I looked up.

😉"You missed a lot of stuff Cam...but I got you"Robert said as he putted his arm around Cameron's shoulder and started telling him what he missed this week.

🏉"What did that girl lose though...I mean maybe I can help"Cameron said looking at me I toke out the bracelet and putted it in his hand.

🏉"How did you get this"Cameron said looking at the bracelet then back at me.

💜"Its mystery girls I found it on the ground after she ran away"I said looking at him.

🏉"How do you know its hers it could be anyones"he said looking at the bracelet then back at me.

💜"She was wearing it when we were dancing......do you know whose it is"I asked looking at him he looked at the bracelet and then he looked at me he thought a little bit and then started talking again.

🏉"Yea its.......Y/n's which is weird because her and my parents didn't let the girls go to that party"Cameron said I looked at him in shock.

💜"Are you sure...I mean if she couldn't go then it couldn't be her's"I asked still having my shock expression.

🏉"Yea I am sure I know Y/n since we were kids her grandma give her this bracelet before she died which was a day after Y/n 18th birthday it happened like two months ago and since then she hasn't taken it off.....which I was surprised when on Sunday morning I saw that she wasn't wearing it.......and  I asked her where her bracelet was and she thought a little and then said that Jen dared her to take it off which of course is a possibility because Jen could do such a thing but I knew that she was lying so I just let it slide...and just because her parents didn't let her go doesn't mean she didn't go let's face it Jen could make a died person go to a party if she wanted to"Cameron explained I just stood there in shock I still can't believe it was Y/n all along but then I thought about and realized that she does look like mystery girl she has the same dark blue eyes the long brown hair and her angelic voice that I could listen to all day.......wow I am so blind I couldn't notice the love of my life right next to me all along.

🎉"Look Cameron you made it worst now he can't talk"Zach said looking at Cameron I snapped back in reality.

🏉"You guys should thank me if it wasn't for me he would still be searching for her"Cameron said looking at Zach.