♥︎Chapter 16♥︎

🎀(Your Prov)🎀

We finally got to Jen's house and thankfully her parents weren't home yet.We got out of the car and quickly walked to the door and up to Jen's room to change from our dresses to comfy clothes.After 10 minutes we finally got all our makeup off, brushed our teeth and changed into our comfy clothes.Then we quickly went to bed and off to dream world.Today will be something I will never forget I thought as I fell asleep.

💛(Austin Prov)💛

💜=Austin      👩=Michele    

This mystery girl reminds me of someone but who.... I feel like I seen her somewhere before.So many questions kept popping up in my head that I didn't realize I was already home standing in the drive way.I got out the car and walked through the front door.When I got inside I noticed my mom sitting on the couch watching some kind of old movie on tv.

👩"Austin your home I thought you were going to stay at Zach's for the night"my mom asked in a surprise tone as she turned around and looked at me.

💜"Yea I was..... but then I changed my mind"I said as I started taking of my shoes.

👩"Why is something wrong"she asked as she had a worried expression on her face.

💜"Mom can I ask you something"I said as I sat down next to her on the couch and looked at her.

👩"You know you can ask me anything sweetie"she said lowering the volume on the tv and looking at me.

💜"Ok....what does it feel like to be in love"I asked she had a shocked expression on her face as she was thinking why did I start asking her this question.

👩"Well..when you are in love you...hmm how do I explain this to you"she said trying to think of the right words.

👩"When you are in love you feel butterflies in you stomach,you feel sparks when you touch,you feel fireworks when you kiss,you always want to be with that person no matter what,you never want to let them go,your heart starts beating fast when they look at you,......why are you asking me this question all of a sudden..did something happen at the party that I should know about Austin"she asked looking at me.

💜"No nothing really happened"I said smiling as mystery girl popped in my head all of a sudden.

👩"Yea nothing really happened then why are you smiling like you just won a million dollars"she asked looking at me with one of her eyebrows raised up.

💜"Ok fine I met this girl at the party"I said still smiling and looking at my mom.

👩"Oh really then what is her name"she asked not believing me.

💜"That I don't know yet but I will find out"I said looking down on my lap.

👩"And how will you find her when you don't even know her name"she asked with a confused face expression.

💜"Well she told me to call her mystery girl and she also lost this"I said taking the bracelet out of my pocket and giving it to her.

👩"Are you sure its hers"she asked taking the bracelet and examining it.

💜"Yea she was wearing it when we were dancing"I said.

👩"Oh I see....so tell me about this girl....do you love her"she asked giving me the bracelet back I toke it and putted it in my pocket.

💜"Well she is beautiful she looks like a princess she has these dark blue eyes that you can drown in her hair is long and brown.She has the most beautiful smile and when she laughs her laugh is like music to my ears.When she talks I can listen to her all day even if its something school related like science.In when she hugs me I never want to let her go because I feel like she will disappear if I letted her go.She is just so amazing.Mom I feel like I am in love with her wait let me rephrase that I am in love with her"I said thinking about her.

👩"Don't you think its early to say that you love her I mean you just met her"my mom asked.

💜"Mom I feel like I known her my whole life even if I don't know her name"I said looking at my mom.

👩"Well ok I can't wait to meet her"she said smiling at me.

💜"Mom you will love her trust me"I said feeling happy inside.

👩"I trust you Austin now go get some rest you are probably tried"she said.

💜"Ok good night mom love you"I said kissing her on the cheek and giving her a hug.

👩"Love you too"she said as she hugged me back.I letted go and went upstairs to my room.As soon as I closed my door I quickly ran to my bed and jumped on it.Today was something I will never forget this girl stole my heart and she doesn't even know it I wonder if I stole her heart.

A/n:Happy Friday to all my amazing readers here is chapter 16.The bracelet is on the picture above.So is Austin really in love with her?What do you think?Tell me by commenting.