♥︎Chapter 9♥︎

📹(Alex Prov)📹

💙=Alex     🎉=Zach

~Still Saturday~

Ring Ring Ring

My phone rang "Who in there right mind would call me this early"I said to myself while I was getting my phone of the charger and looking at the caller ID."Zach I should of known"I mumbled.

💙"Are you out of your mind why are you calling me this early"I said while answering my phone.

🎉"First of all hi to you to and second of all it's already 12:00pm so you are out of your mind"Zach said.

💙"Whatever care to explain why you ruined my peaceful sleep"I said in a grumpy tone.

🎉"Well I need you,Rob,and Austin to go pick up somethings for the party"he replied.

💙"Do I have toooooo" I whined.

🎉"Yes now get your lazy butt off the bed and hurry to my place"he said.

💙"You see the thing is I can't get out of my bed because my blankets have accepted me as one of their own and if I leave now I might lose their trust" I said trying to convince him to let me stay in bed.

🎉"Well AC you can gain their trust after the party now get your butt here"he said trying to sound serious.

💙"Ok dad be there in 15"I said rolling my eyes.

🎉"Ok you better not go back to sleep"he said.

💙"Psh why would you think that"I said offended.

🎉"It not like I don't know you for almost my whole life...ok see you at 15"he said.

💙"Yea bye"I said hanging up the phone"now where were we"I said laying my head back on the pillow and falling asleep.