♥︎Chapter 5♥︎

🎀(Your prov)🎀

🌺=Jen     🌸=Y/n

We walked to where the buses were and waited because our bus is always late.We usually don't ride the bus because Jen drives me to school everyday but today she ran out of gas so we had to take the bus to school and back.

🌺"Why did I have to run out of gas today"Jen whined.

🌸"Well maybe you should of checked your gas meter more often"I said rolling my eyes.

🌺"Whatever"she said in a annoyed tone and looked away she knew I was right.

🌸"So guess what happended today"I said looking at her.

🌺"What"she said looking back at me with a interested look.

🌸"I was embarrassed by Miss.Snow again"I said while the wind blew through my hair.

🌺"Let me guess you were in deep thinking again"she said.

🌸"Yea again"I said looking at the sky.

🌺"Just forget about Austin you know he never like you at all he probably doesn't even know your name"she said still looking at me.

🌸"I know but it's hard when you have the same class with him and he is just soooo perfect"I say still looking at the sky.

🌺"Here we go again just face the fact that he will never like you"she said shaking my shoulders.

🌸"I already faced that fact okay"I said looking at her she stopped shaking me and the bus finally came.

🌺"Let's go"she grabbed my hand and ran to the bus door and up to the bus to our seats.As soon as we sat down her phone started to ring it was her dad so she answered while she was talking I looked out the window.Its true he will never like me he likes girls more like Julie not me.I guess I was in deep thought because I didn't notice that Jen was done talking to her dad and now pulling me in a hug.

🌺"Don't worry there are plenty of guys....but he's not your Prince Charming"she said still hugging me trying to make me feel better.

🌸"I know"I said hugging her back and for some reason it made me feel a little better.

🌺"Who knows maybe you will find your Prince Charming at Zachs party tomorrow "she said.

🌸"You know what...your right"I said pulling away from the hug.

🌺"I know I am right"she said happy.

The bus finally stopped and we got off and started walking to our houses me and Jen lived right next to eachother.