♥︎Chapter 13♥︎

🎀(Your Prov)🎀

🌸=Y/n 🌺=Jen 💅=Jade

🌺"What color are you going to do"Jen asked as she was looking at the colors that they had of nail polish.

🌸"Probably a peachy color so it could match my dress......how about you"I said picking up the peach color nail polish.

🌺"Yea thats a good idea.....I think I am going to get a french tip but instead of white I want it to be black with glitter"she said taking the black nail polish from the stand and started looking at the glitter ones.

🌸"You and glitter"I said chuckling a little bit and shaking my head.

🌺"What glitter is every girls best friend and plus its going to match my shoes and my dress...and you should at least add some sparkles on your nails too"she said picking up a sparkle nail polish and handing it to me.

🌸"I have to agree with you.....but I don't want to paint the whole nail with sparkles"I said taking the sparkle nail polish from her and looking at it.

🌺"Then paint only the bottom of the nail....plus it will match your dress"she said shrugging her shoulders and going to the lady that was going to do her nails.

🌸"True"I said also going to the chair beside her and sitting down.

💅"Hey I am Jade and I will be doing your nails"a tall brunette girl came in sat down at the chair across from me she had big blue eyes her hair was long and in a braid she was wearing hoop earrings a light pink tee and dark blue jeans she looked ...

💅"Hey I am Jade and I will be doing your nails"a tall brunette girl came in sat down at the chair across from me she had big blue eyes her hair was long and in a braid she was wearing hoop earrings a light pink tee and dark blue jeans she looked like she was 20.

🌸"Hey nice to meet you"I said putting my hands on the table.

💅"So how do you want your nails to be done"she asked as she toke my hands and observed my nails.

🌸"I want it to be this peach color....and then I was thinking can you put the sparkles only on the bottom of the nails"I said showing her the two nail polishes that I toke from the stand.

💅"Oh yea of course so......whats the occasion"she asked as she started working on my nails.

🌸"Its for a party"I said looking at her.

💅"Oooooooo a party"she said as she started shaping my nails so they are the same size.

🌸"Yea its kind of masquare party to"I said looking at my nails.

💅"Really thats so cool what color is your dress"she said looking up at me.

🌸"Its this peachy color...... just like this nail polish"I said picking up the peach nail polish with my other hand and showing it to her.

💅"No wonder you picked this color"she said as she toke it from me and started painting the nails that she already got done with.

🌸"Yea"I said looking how she was painting them.

💅"Are you going with your boyfriend"she asked looking at me.

🌸"Nah I wish"I sighed.

💅"Why don't you get a boyfriend....I mean look at you.....you are gorgeous"she said pointing at me up and down.

🌸"Thanks but no one will ever like me I am just a normal girl and my crush doesn't even know I exist so basically my story"I said shrugging my shoulders.

💅"Your crush is just blind he doesn't see how amazing you are and he is just missing out I mean all boys are blind basically"she said shaking her head.

🌸"Haha true"I said laughing at her comment and agreeing.

💅"And there is a guy for everyone maybe he is just not the right guy for you"she said as she started going back to work.

🌸"Yea maybe you are right"I said.

💅"Girl I know I am right"she said.

🌸"Did you always want to be a nail artist"I asked.

💅"Honestly I always wanted to be a makeup artist but instead I decided to do nails"she said shrugging her shoulders.

🌸"But why didn't you "I asked her while looking at her.

💅"I am actually going to school to be one"she said with a smile.

🌸"Really"I asked surprised.

💅"Yea I still have a month to go and then I will be done"she said.

🌸"Maybe one day you can do my makeup for my wedding"I said.

💅"Yea of course and I will also do your nails"she said finishing one of my nails.

🌸"Totally"I said in a girly voice and Jade started to laugh.

💅"So are you graduating this year"she asked as she was finishing a nail.

🌸"Yea in a couple months actually"I said smiling.

💅"Wow girl are you excited"she asked as she started working on my other hand.

🌸"Of course......when did you graduate"I asked.

💅"Like 2 years ago I was so happy when I was done"she said excitedly.

🌸"I bet"I said looking at how the salon was decorated.

📹(Alex prov)📹

💙=Alex 💜=Austin 😉=Robert

💙"We got everything right"I asked Austin as we were walking around the mall.

💜"Yea I think this is it"Austin said looking at the list again and making sure we got everything.

😉"Ok lets go then"Robert said the three of us were walking past a salon and austin all of sudden froze and started to look at the salon window.I looked in the window and realized what he was starring at it was....y/n getting her nails done.

😉"Bro are you okay"Rob said as he looked at Austin.Austin didn't even move a muscle he just stood there and kept looking at y/n.

😉"Whats wrong with him"Rob asked as he looked at me and back at Austin.

💙"Lets just say his crush is in there"I said looking at Rob who was looking confused and then his face turned into a smirk I knew what Rob was thinking lets just say Austin is not going to have a easy life now.

😉"Oh really which one is it"Rob said looking in the window.

💙"She's the one wearing a black cardigan"I said looking at her.

😉"Oh her I actually have her in one of my classes"Rob said looking at her all of a sudden she turned around and looked at us I quickly pushed Austin so he can zone out of dream land.

💜"Huh what"Austin said as he looked around.

💙"Lets go"I said pushing him.

💜"Yea lets go"Austin said as we started walking we soon got to the car and left to Zach house.

A/n:picture of the nails and shoes are on the top.