♥︎Chapter 12♥︎

🎩(Rob Prov)🎩

💜=Austin     💙=Alex     😉=Robert

~Still Saturday~

We got to Alex's house and Austin unlocked the door  since he has the key we came in and walked to Alex room. When we came inside his room we were totally not surprised that he was sleeping.

😉"How should we wake him up"I whispered to Austin.

💜"Lets pour water on his face"Austin whispered back.

😉"Yea lets do it"as soon as I said that Austin left to get the water after a minute he came back with a cup of cold water.He walked to Alex's bed and stood beside it.

😉"Go"I whispered to Austin as he was slowly tipping the cup on Alex's face the water started going all over his face which cause him to wake up.

💙"WHAT IN THE"Alex said as he quickly jumped out of bed.

💜"Good Morning sleeping beauty"Austin said laughing at Alexs reaction.

💙"You guys couldn't just wake me up like regular people you just had to use water"Alex said trying to sound mad.

💜"What's the fun and that and plus Zach called you and woke you up buttttttttt you decide to go back to sleep so this is your punishment"Austin said adding a lot of t's to the word but.

😉"Ok guys we really have to go Alex you have 10 minutes"I said pointing at Alex as me and Austin were walking out of his room and going downstairs.We made our way to the living room and sat on the couch while we waited.

😉"So Austin are you exited for the party"I asked Austin.

💜"Nah not really its just a party"he said shrugging his shoulders my mouth fell open and I am sure my jaw hit the floor.I just sat like that for  2 minutes with my jaw open because I literally didn't know what to say.

😉"Man........are you feeling ok"I asked after I realized what he said.

💜"Yea I am fine....... why"he asked looking at me.

😉"I mean the Austin I know is usually excited about partys"I said looking at him.

💜"I guess I just had enough of partys"he said struggling his shoulders and going on his phone.

😉"Wow.......yea you are defiantly not the Austin I know"I said.

💙"Hey guys ready to go"Alex said coming down the stairs and looking at us confused because of our faces.

💜"Yea lets go"Austin said getting up and leaving through the front door.

😉"Whats with him"I asked Alex.

💙"He probably has y/n on his mind"Alex said shrugging his shoulders.

😉"Who's that"I asked still confused.

💙"This girl in our class she's  literally not leaving his mind ever since he saw her yesterday.....and now he is probably wondering if she will come to the party and especially if you mention her name then he either zones out or he starts to talk about her......so if I were you I wouldn't mention her"Alex said walking through the front door.

😉"Oh I see"I said standing up and going to the car.I got in the car and started driving to the mall the car ride was really quiet considering Austin was somewhere in dream world and Alex was just texting somebody.When we got to the mall we got out the list and went to go get the first thing.