♥︎Chapter 15♥︎

🎀(Your prov)🎀

🌸=Y/n     🌺=Jen   💜=Austin   💂=Welcoming man    💿=Dj

We were driving to the party and to say I was nervous was definitely a lie.I have never been to a high school party before because there was usually alcohol involved but not this time they decided to have fruit punch only and I was totally ok with that.I also had this weird feeling that this night was going to be different from other nights.We finally got to Zach's place it was so huge it looked more like a mansion then a house.

🌸"Are you sure this is the right house Jen"I asked looking at Jen then at the house.

🌺"Yea its the right house ok we leave at 11:30 since my parents get home at 12:00 I will find you when its time to go...now lets go we are already a hour late"Jen said as she got out the car. I got out of the car and started walking to the front door Jen followed behind since she had to lock the car.I was about to knock when the door opened and a tall man that was in his 40s was standing there with a black tuxdueo and a black mask on his face.As I looked inside everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me the music was quietly playing in the background I suddenly felt really nervous as I shook that feeling off and decided to come inside since I was still standing in the doorway.

💂"Welcome Miss"said the man who opened the door as soon as I entered.

🌸"Thank you"I said as I walked inside and started to look around the house.I decided to keep walking as I felt everyone's eyes on me as I was walking down the path of people I heard a lot of whispering most of them were 'Who is she' as I finished walking down the path of people I finally made it to the table with drinks Jen was already there.

🌸"What just happened"I asked Jen while taking a cup of fruit punch and slowly drinking it.Jen was about to say something when someone started talking in the microphone.

💿"Guys I want you to be the perfect gentlemen and invite a lady for this next song"said the Dj.Oh great I thought to myself nobody will ask me for this dance and I will be standing here alone I mean look at me.I was surprised when Austin Mahone started walking towards me he probably wants a drink I thought.But I was wrong when he came up to me and stopped right in front of me.

💜"Excuse me would you join me for this dance"said Austin as he was extending his hand even though he was wearing a mask I knew it was him by his voice and hazel eyes.

🌸"Uhhh sure"I said putting my little hand in his big one.I suddenly felt sparks as he intertwined our fingers and walked me to the dance floor.He letted go of my hand and placed it on my waist and he took my hand again and intertwined our fingers again we swayed back and forth.

💜"So what's your name"he asked as the song I'll Be by Edwin Mccain started playing.

🌸"You see I can't tell you that"I said looking at his beautiful hazel eyes.

💜"An why not"he asked as he raised one of his eyebrows as he was still looking at my eyes.

🌸"Well you see Austin I am....a nobody I am invisible"I said still looking at his eyes.

💜"Hey don't say that you are not a nobody you are a somebody...and you are not invisible if you were invisible people wouldn't be staring at you right now....and it's kind of not fair that you know my name but I don't know yours"he said still looking at me.

🌸"Thanks  I feel that everything will change if I tell you my name so...just call me....... mystery girl"I said.

💜"Mystery girl hmmm I like it"he said smiling.