♥︎Chapter 6♥︎

💛(Austin prov)💛

💙=Alex 💜=Austin

While I was driving I couldn't stop thinking about y/n.I don't know what but this girl hasn't left my mind since Miss.Snow embarrassed her and I think I am starting to have a little crush on her no let me rephrase that a big crush on her.I just hope she will be at the party.I was interrupted from my thoughts when Alex started to talk.

💙"Hey bro are you okay you seemed like you dozed off"Alex said while giving me a worried look.

💜"Yea I am alright just thinking"I said while parking in front of the store.

💙"Let me guess that girl still hasn't left your mind"Alex asked as he was getting out my car.

💜"Yea"I said getting out my car and locking the doors.

💙"I don't know what you see in her she just seems like a regular girl to me"Alex said while walking towards the store door.

💜"I don't know maybe because she is very beautiful,gorgeous,pretty.perf-"I said while thinking about her when Alex cut me off.

💙"Woah dude watch the door"he said while walking through the door and off course I ran into the door.

💜"Ouch"I said while rubbing my head and walking through the door this time.

💙"I told you to watch the door"Alex said while laughing.

💜"Haha very funny"I said while rolling my eyes.

💙"It was actually very hilarious"Alex said laughing even harder.

💜"Ok lets go"I told him while walking away into the costume section.

💙"I think bro you are in L-O-V-E"Alex said while following me behind and spelling the word love.

💜"What do you mean"I asked while looking through racks of costumes.

💙"I mean you can't stop talking about her and you never stop thinking about her.... also you never talked about any girl like that like you talk about y/n"Alex said while looking through the costumes.I thought am I actually starting to fall for a girl that I didn't even talk to.

💙"How about this one"Alex said showing me a Black Prince costume.

💜"Yes that would work"I said taking the costume from him.

💙"And I will take this one"he said taking a dark blue prince costume that was the same as mine.

💜"Ok now for the masks"I said while walking to the masks.I got two masks a black one and a dark blue one.Then we walked to check out.

A/n:Picture of Austin and Alex's costumes and masks are on the top.