♥︎Chapter 17♥︎

🎀(Your Prov)🎀

🌸=Y/n     🌺=Jen      🏉=Cameron    💅=Jade

~Sunday~

I woke up and looked to my side to still see Jen asleep wow thats odd usually Jen wakes up first.I reached for my phone which was on the night stand and as soon as I got it I pressed the home button to check the time.To my surprise it was already 8:12 am which is odd because I never woke up this early by myself.I decided to go downstairs.I quietly stood up and walked downstairs.When I got downstairs I made my way to the kitchen and I saw someone sitting at the dining room table with a blanket wrapped around them.It was Cameron.Cameron is Jen's twin brother and like a brother to me.

🌸"Good Morning"I said as I sat across from him.

🏉"Morning"he said really quietly.

🌸"Are you okay"I asked while looking at him.

🏉"Yea just not feeling so great"he said coughing after.

🌸"Well mister you are burning up......which means you got the cold"I said putting my hand on his forehead which was burning.

🏉"Well thank you Dr.y/n I never would of guessed"he said sarcastically.

🌸"Your very welcome Mister Cameron"I said getting up and getting him some medicine and water.

🌸"Here you go....drink this it should make your fever go down"I said handing him the medicine and water.

🏉"Thanks"he said taking it and drinking it.

🌸"So how was the party yesterday"I asked sitting back down.

🏉"You know you and Jen missed on a lot"he said after he swallowed the water.

🌸"We did like what ....like you getting a girlfriend"I said acting surprised.

🏉"Haha very funny"he said rolling his eyes.

🌸"Yes its really funny.....face it you will always be single"I said shrugging my shoulders.

🏉"Says the girl who never had a boyfriend"he said smirking at me.

🌸"Says the boy who always has problems asking a girl out"I said smirking because I know he had no good come back.

🏉"Just shush it already"he said in a annoyed voice.

🌸"Is it hard to face the truth"I said rubbing it in his face.

🌸"Fine I will stop but seriously what did we miss"I said.

🏉"Well there was this girl yesterday no one knows who she is but I think she stole Austin's heart"he said looking at me.

🌸"And how do you know that"I asked.

🏉"Well after the girl left Austin ran after her and then he never came back"he said taking a sip of his water.

🌸"Oh"I said looking down.

🏉"Yea reminds me of Cinderella all of a sudden"he said chuckling.