♥︎Chapter 18♥︎

💛(Austin Prov)💛

💜=Austin  💙=Alex 😉=Robert   🎉=Zach

~Sunday~

Me and the guys decided to go to the movie theater to watch the new movie that came out which was Insidious 3.We walked to the theater and went to get our tickets after that we went to the room where they were showing the movie and picked seats on the back.While we were waiting for the movie to start we just talked.I was looking around the theater and I suddenly stop and look at the girl who was sitting in the middle row her hair was long and brown just like mystery girl's'I am just imagining things' I said in my head and looked back at the screen because the movie started.Doing the movie I kept looking at the girl with the brown hair and back at the screen.In the middle of the movie I look back at the girl and notice that one of her friends were taking a picture of the girl that was shaking then they looked at the phone and started laughing.Then I heard the most wonderful laugh ever I suddenly recognized that laugh it was mystery girl.While I was thinking I didn't realize that the girls stopped laughing and left.I quickly got up and ran to the door and hope that I could still catch up to them.When I ran out I looked around and saw nobody I sighed why does this always happen I letted her go again I am sure it was her because of her laugh and her hair if only I could see her eyes than I would know for sure I sighed again I haven't even noticed that the guys came out and stood next to me.

💙"Hey you okay"Alex said putting his hand on my shoulder I shrugged.

🎉"Bro you have to tell us everything....because I honestly don't know who you are...you became so quiet...always spacing out"Zach said I looked up at him and then at the guys and they just nodded agreeing with him.

💜"How about the movie"I ask looking back at the theater.

💙"Who cares about the movie when my best friend is having problems"Alex said.I looked at all the guys and they just nodded agreeing with Alex.They started walking to Alex's car and I followed them we got to the car and drove in silence you can hear the country music quietly playing in the background.After about 10 minutes we finally got to my house my mom was at work so me and the guys could have some privacy.Alex drove in the drive way and we all got out I started walking towards the door and the guys followed me.We got to the door I opened it and the guys walked in the living room and sat on the couch I followed and sat by Alex.

😉"So what happened yesterday"Robert said smirking.

💜"Well at the party yesterday I met this girl..."I was about to talk when Zach interrupted me.

🎉"Whats her name"Zach asked while he looked at me I shrugged.

💜"That I don't know...but I will find out"I said looking at him and he had a confused face impression and so did Alex and Robert.

🎉"And how are you going to do that"Zach asked raising one eyebrow.

💜"I am going to try to find her with this bracelet"I said taking out the bracelet out of my pocket and handling it to Zach and then he passes it around to the other guys.

💙"Are you sure this is hers"Alex asked looking at the bracelet.

💜"Yea she was wearing it yesterday when we were dancing"I said looking at Alex he nodded and handed it back to me.

😉"What else happened yesterday"Robert asked.

💜"Well we danced,talked,hugged and kissed"I said whispering the kissed part but of course the guys heard it.

💙🎉😉"Kissed"All the guys said at once.

💜"Yea kissed"I said looking down at the bracelet while I was holding it.

💙"But why you barely know her..you don't even know her name"Alex said in a shook tone.

😉"What Alex said"Robert said and Zach just nodded.

💜"I don't know....it just happened I guess...you know how a magent usually attracts all the metal"I asked looking at the guys.They just nodded looking confused as to why I brought it up.

💜"Well thats what kind of happened.... she is the magent and I am the metal and we just collided and then we kissed"I said looking at the guys again who still looked a little confused.

💙"Did you feel anything during the kiss"Alex said looking at me.

💜"I felt these fireworks....guys I haven't felt anything with any girl  before I don't know... she is just so different... in a good way...and I totally developed feelings for her even if I just met her a few hours ago...and its not the kind of feelings for a crush or just liking someone... its more like ....I fell in love with her...and I want to have a future with her like marrying her starting a family growing old together....I think she is the one for me"I said looking at the guys who had shocked expressions on there faces you could tell they weren't expecting this at all who am I kidding I was not expecting that myself it just came out.

😉"Wow Austin you are totally whipped"Robert said shaking his head.

💜"Yea I know but thats what love does to you"I said looking at him.

💙"Did you tell your mom yet"Alex asked.

💜"Yea I talked to her about it and I feel like my mom already loves her"I said shrugging my shoulders.

🎉"But what if you don't find her...what are you going to do then"Zach said looking at me.

💜"I am not giving up you guys I need her she is my everything, my world,my universe, the love of my life"I said.

😉"But What about Y/n"Robert said of course he just had to bring her up.

💜"Y/n was just a girl I had a crush on thats it"I said with no emotion but for some reason I felt pain in my chest and it didn't fell right.

💙"Well Austin we will help you find her so you can always count on us"Alex said putting his hand on my shoulder.

💜"Thanks guys you are the best"I said feeling thankful for the friends that I have.

💙😉🎉"We know"they all said at the same time.

💙"Group hug"Alex screamed and hugged me as the other guys joined.

🎉"Ugh nooooo why why "Zach said he hated group hugs.

💜"Shut it Zach you loovvveee us"I said as we were still hugging.

🎉"Thats true"Zach said.After our group hug we spended the rest of the day playing video  games and eating pizza.Then the guys left and I finished some things for tomorrow and looked out the window and wondered if mystery girl was doing the same thing looking out the window and into the beautiful moon and stars.Ugh how much I want to hold her and my arms right now and kiss those amazing lips that kept me breathless and look into her beautiful eyes.Its weird how I don't even know her name but I fell so hard for her on the first day I met her.I looked up at the moon and whispered "I miss you" and with that I climbed into bed and fell asleep thinking about our future together.

A/n:Well here is another chapter I am so sorry that I take forever to update it just I am always busy.So what do you guys think of Austin little speech comment down below what are your thoughts I would love to hear them.