♥︎Chapter 4♥︎

💛(Austin prov)💛

💙=Alex     💜=Austin

Class was finally over me and alex gathered over stuff and started walking to our lockers.

💙"Did you see how red that girl got I wonder what she was daydreaming about"alex said laughing.

💜"Well first of all her name is y/n and second of all she might of not been daydreaming maybe she was thinking"I said in a angry tone.

💙"Woah austin come down do you have a crush on her all or something"alex said opening his locker.

💜"No I don't I just don't think you should make fun of her it's not like you every daydreamed in class"I said while putting some books in my locker.

💙"Yea maybe you are right now let's go shopping"Alex said closing his locker.

💜"Yea lets go and you know I am right"I said while we went out the front door to my car.

💙"You know that its going to be a masquerade party right"Alex said while we were walking to where my car was parked.Then I saw y/n standing there talking to her friend her hair was wavy and blowing in the wind she is sooo beautiful I didn't notice that I stopped walking and my eyes were glued on to her I couldn't take my eyes off of her why didn't I ever notice how beautiful she was.

💙"Austin"Alex said while waving his hands in front my me.

💜"Yea"I said while coming back in reality.

💙"Lets go we still have a lot of shopping to do"Alex said while pushing me to the car.

💜"Do you think she will be at the party"I said opening the car door.

💙"I don't know lover boy why do you even care if she goes you just said you don't have a crush on her"he said as he winked at me.

💜"Well maybe I do just a little...."I said my voice was trailing off I put the key in the ignition and started to drive to the store.