♥︎Chapter 10♥︎

🎩(Rob Prov)🎩

🎉=Zach 💜=Austin 😉=Robert 🏉=Cam

~Still Saturday~

We got to Zach's house and went through the door because who needs to knock anyways.When we came in we saw Zach pacing back and forth.

😉"Dude whats up" I asked even though I knew it had something to do with Alex.

🎉"I tell you whats up...Alex said he was going to be here in 15 minutes"Zach said in a mad tone.

💜"Soooooo whats wrong with that"Austin asked shrugging his shoulders.

🎉"He said that almost a hour ago thats whats wrong"Zach yelled.

💜😉"Ohhhhhh"me and Austin said at the same time.

💜"You know alex he usually always goes back to sleep"Austin said.

🎉"I know I told him not to go back to sleep.....but I guess he did anyways"Zach said in a sad voice.

😉"Well its Alex he does that all the time"I said.

💜"Ok so what do you want us to do?"Austin asked.

🎉"Ok so I want you to wake up Alex and bring him with you......and also I want you to go get all these things for the party"Zach said handing Austin the list.

💜"That's all you want us to do"Austin asked looking at the list.

🎉"At this moment yes when you come back then we can finish setting everything up and get dressed and partyyyyyyyyyyy"Zach said stretching the word party.

😉"Ok we will be back in 3 hours tops because we still need to get our things from our houses"I said.

🎉"So you guys have 3 hours I will decorate while you three are gone"Zach said.

💜"Do you want one of us to stay behind and help?" Austin asked.

🎉"No I will be fine"Zach said.

😉"Are you sure"I asked raising one eyebrow.

🎉"Yea I am sure and plus I won't be alone Cam is going to be here any minute now"Zach said as soon as he said that there was a knock at the door.

🎉"In that must be him"Zach said walking to open the door.

🎉"Hey come on in"Zach said to Cam when he opened the door.

🏉"Hey and thanks"Cam said walking through the door.

🏉"Hey guys"Cam said to me and Austin.

😉"Hey man whats up"I giving him a bro hug.

🏉"Nothing much just ready to party already"Cam said with a smile.

😉"Me too and get some hot ladies"I said winking at him.

🏉"Of course hot ladies is always on the list first"Cam said stating it like its a fact.

💜"Hey dude"Austin said to Cam.

🏉"Hey man"Cam said and they did there handshake.

😉"Well we gotta get going we still have to get sleeping beauty"I said to Zach and Cam.

🏉"Whose sleeping beauty?"Cam asked.

🎉"Alex"Zach said roiling his eyes.

🏉"Ohhhhhh"Cam said.

💜"Yea well we gotta get going see you in 3 hours"Austin said as we got out the front door and walked to the car.

A/n:Picture of cam on the top.