Chapter 31

"Baby who is it?" Daniel asked me, kissing my check. "My mom wants us at her house warming dinner." I replied taking in a deep sigh. "What do you mean house warming?" "Oh, my parents decided to move in with one another because of their so called, love" I said emphasizing the end. "Are we going to go?" Dan asked. "Do you want too? You know how Ian feels about you." I spoke cautiously at the thought of something going wrong. "Yn, I really don't give a damn about Ian's opinion about me, I don't think he'll pull something off in front of his company." He replied. I licked my lips while sighing, preparing to go to this so called "house warming". "Yn!" Dan yelled out to me before I could leave our beautiful bedroom. "What!" I yelled back. "I love you." I blushed, my cheeks flushing with redness. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him still have that butterfly effect on me. "I love you too Daniel."

•••

"Are you nervous?" He asked me. I looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He just laughed at my facial expression while I rolled my eyes slightly at him. I felt the car come to a sudden stop, my emotions plunging down into annoyance. Daniel kissed my hand softly, looking into my eyes as reassurance. I looked into the drive way, both of my parents was here. I observed the house in detail, it truly was a beautiful house without a doubt but it just had people in there with ugly personas. I was hesitant to ring the doorbell, I tried so many times that I was beginning to get frustrated with myself. I pushed my fingers between the strands of my hair, why the hell am I so nervous? The car chirped indicating that it was locked, he came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Did you ring the doorbell yet?" "No" "Why not?" I just shook my head in response before finally ringing the door bell. "Coming!" I heard my mother call out. The door squeaked as it opened swiftly. "Oh, hi honey! I'm surprised you came!" She spoke with a smile on her face. I just gave her a blank facial expression. "I also see that you brought Daniel with you" She said in a worried tone before putting on a fake smile.