Chapter 12

My hands starting shaking, my eyes were twitching as I started to go upstairs to my bedroom. I had a bat in my hands, prepared to take down whoever it was in my bedroom. When I got closer to my door, a pleasant scent hit my nose. I went inside my bedroom only to find Daniel. I sighed while putting the bat down to the side. Believe it or not, deep inside I was happy to see him. I just want him to kiss me all over while telling me that he loves me. But on the other hand, I still have that heartbreak which makes me want to stab him in the eyeball. There was candles lit everywhere, expensive gifts set up around the room, and his fine ass siting on my bed seductively with 2 bouquets of peach roses. I couldn't think straight at the moment, I just froze in my trance. He sat the roses in a vase with water while picking me up in his strong, muscular arms. He sat me in his lap, pulling my chin up to his. I still didn't make eye contact with him even when he forced me to. I just kept my head down. It seemed as if the tears couldn't stop falling & I could barely see because of the tears blurring my vision. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry for cheating on you, I'm sorry for not being the man I needed to be, I'm sorry for not being there for you, I'm sorry for everything." He said giving me a peck on the lips between each breath he took. I wanted him, and I wanted him right now! But no Yn, remember what he did to you! I could hear him whispering my name, trying to capture my attention but all of my thoughts took over. He laid me down in the silky sheets, hovering over me gently while not putting too much weight on me. He nibbled on my ear whispering sweet things to me which made me even more wet. "Daniel" "Yes Yn" "Make love to me" He looked at me with scrunched eyebrows. "Are you sure?" He asked. I just pulled him down under the covers with me, kissing him with everything in me. Tonight was the night we made love to one another.

......

"Yn, baby wake up I made you breakfast" I heard him say. I was already woke but I just ignored him anyways. My legs felt sore as hell, last night was amazing. I felt the covers shift as a cold breeze hit my now shivering body. I gasped "Daniel!" I hit him in the chest. "I told you to get up, beautiful."