Chapter 15

"Ow, Colin stop!" I screamed out with pure pain & tears filling in my eyes. "Shut the hell up Talia! Who was he? Huh?" he shouted in my face. I could feel little droplets of spit hitting my face & his funky alcoholic breath which felt so disgusting. Colin was my boyfriend of two years. I loved him to death, why you may ask? Well, despite the beatings & his controlling personality, I know that he has some good in him. The Colin that I fell in love with was caring, fun, loving, gentle, and treated me like a queen. Now, he's just a disgusting alcoholic who needs help. I hurts to see him this way, it truly does, I just want him to get mental help! I swear this boy has so many personality disorders. One minute he's kissing me telling me how much he loves me then the next minute he's slapping me across the room or accusing me of cheating. I couldn't take it anymore, I lost my mind. I ran downstairs, out the front door to the garage & went straight to the tool section. "What do you think your doing?!" he shouts. I smashed him in the head with a hammer multiple times. He was struggling so hard to get up. Damn, he can take a hit. "I'm tired of this shit Colin! I'm done with you! I'm packing my shit & leaving!" I ran up stairs while beginning to gather my belongings in my suitcases. Before you knew it I was out the door. I heard my name being called before I could get inside my car. It was Colin, crawling slowly on the concrete floor of the garage as blood pouring from his head. "Talia, baby please don't go. I love you." He sobbed. "Well, you have a good damn way of showing it!" I yelled before speeding off. 

I pulled over in the middle of no where, just crying my eye balls out. I had to let everything out. I finally stood up for myself for once. I just hopes he doesn't come after me & try to kill me. After I finished pouring my heart out, I got myself together & called Yn. I felt kinda bad calling her, considering it was 10 o'clock at night. "Hello?" "Hey, Um were you sleep?" I asked. "No, what's up!" "I just wanted to know if I could crash at your place for a little while?" I said. "Oh, no problem girl! I'll just text you the address." she replied. "Okay, I'll be there" I replied. 

I rung the door bell & she let me in. It was really quiet in her home. She told me to not be so loud because her boyfriend Daniel was upstairs sleep. I told her everything. I cried on her shoulder while she comforted me, She cried as well.