Chapter 20

"Yn! We need you in Dressing room #2! Now!" She yelled at me. I was rushing to get to get my belongings that fell out of my hands while trying to get to my dressing room that I was assigned too. "Yn! Hurry your as up! None of the models makeup are done!" I inhaled & exhaled before saying "Okay Marissa!" I finally got my belongings up while reaching my destination. I had a ton of work to do, Donna Karan's show doesn't show until 30 minutes. I made sure I had all of my tools out and prepared to get started on the models. I really didn't have much time, considering that it was about 25 models here. How in the world do you expect me to accomplish that under 30 minutes. I could feel my heart beating extremely fast. "Yn! Twenty more minutes!" My hands were fidgeting all over the place. "Yn! You have to get this finished!" I could feel a major migraine coming on. "Yn! Why the fuck haven't you finished yet?" "Yn! Do you want me to cut half of your pay?!" I was slowly losing my vision. It's happening all over again.

I slowly wiped the sweat off of my forehead, looking into my surroundings. I was in a car. I started to squirm, not knowing where I was. "Baby, calm down. I'm here." I heard a soothing voice say. I bursted out in tears. "Daniel, it's happening all over again." He kissed my hand before rubbing it, "Don't worry babe, I left the studio early just to be here for you." "But how did you-" "Marissa told called me & said that you passed out, and we took you to the hospital." He said. "What did the doctors say?" "Well considering that this is the second time that you blacked out, You need to stop stressing because it triggers your nerves. Also when they examined your body, it turns out that you had anxiety before you blacked out." I just nodded as I took everything in. We pulled up to house but before Dan got out the car I grabbed his hand, pulling him into a kiss. I accepted his entrance, his wet tongue exploring mines. Both of us could barely catch our breathe when I pulled away. "I love you so much Daniel." "I love you too, sweetheart." He spoke as he stroked my cheek with his thumb. I turned my head to the right, as I heard my name being shouted out. Who ever it was, seemed hysterical.