Chapter 16

A/N: I don't know if I said this already but Ian is Yn's father name. This is so obvious but some people don't know YLN - (Your Last Name). Talia's last name is Thompson. Also, this Chapter is way longer than usual! I did it just for you guys! I just wanted to state this so no one would be confused or asking me a ton of questions. lol.

I was pulling up my pants while flushing the toilet. I heard whimpers from the bedroom, Yn must have awakened but what is she doing up in the middle of the night. I quickly washed my hands, going to see what she was whining about. She was had her eyes still shut tight, so she must have been dreaming about something disturbing. I ignored it & went back to sleep as I put my arm around her tightly. "Ugh" I groaned as I scrunched my eyebrows. She was moving like a fish without water. Why the hell can't she just stay still! She started screaming uncontrollably while gripping the sheets tightly in the palm of her hands.

"Baby stop! Yn!" I spoke trying to wake her but I failed. I went back to the bathroom & poured a tad bit of water on her. She woke
up gasping for air, looking around the room in confusion. When her eyes landed on me, she hugged my torso tightly crying hysterically. I hugged her back tightly as well, stroking her hair. "Everything's alright. Shh I'm here. It was just a dream. It was all a dream." I said whispering the last part & kissing her forehead twice before putting my chin on top of her head.

...

I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake Yn. I went downstairs, taking everything I needed for the breakfast I was preparing to cook. The aroma of the kitchen smelled amazing. I took out a two breakfast trays while placing a plate on each. I carefully took each tray upstairs to the bedroom & placing them down. I kissed Yn's lips gently, her eyes fluttering opened, & she gave me a gentle smile. We started to dig in the beautiful breakfast. It was awkwardly quiet. I cleared my throat. "Baby" I spoke softly. "Hmm" she replied. "What were you dreaming about last night?" I questioned out of curiosity. She looked at me in a twisted way. I looked down awkwardly. "Um, you don't have to tell me if you don't want too babe". "No, I don't mind. Its just weird talking about it. It was about my father. He came back for me but this time he killed me. It all felt so real." she spoke while whispering the last part sadly.

I kissed her gently, "I would never let that happen, and you know that for a fact ma." I said in a serious tone. She blushed a little. "Alright I gotta go, Perry wants me to meet him" I told her. "Okay, what time are you going to be back?" she asked. "Um not too late." She just nodded slowly.

....

I watched Dig get ready to go, he gave me a goodbye hug & kiss. My head was starting to hurt from overthinking too much, so I decided to take a little nap. But before started to lay down, I heard the doorbell ring. I looked through the peephole & there was the mailman. That's funny because I didn't order anything. "Yn Yln?" he asked. "Yes.?" I replied. "Sign here." I signed the form & accepted the package. I closed the front door while scrunching up my face in so much confusion. I opened the mysterious box & it was a DNA that said, "Ian Yln, You are the father of Talia Thomspon." The rest of the box was filled with pictures of me as a child, and another child I'm guessing that was Talia.