Chapter 30

I stared at the strange looking house blankly, my legs still in place. My parents were skipping towards the entrance of the house while smiling their asses off. I still just stood there in shock, my feet not moving not one inch. I felt as if I was paralyzed, my emotions went numb. Was this really happening? Did my mother forget who my father was! Did she forget that he's a monster a did horrible things to her own daughter? But I'm not surprised, she probably doesn't care anyways. She never cared a much about me my whole life. She proved that to me when she left me alone with my father while he abused me. "Yn honey, are you coming inside?" My mother asked with gleaming eyes. "Um, I'm just going to go back home." I spoke in a shakily tone. I felt my purse vibrating, I opened it & Daniel was calling me. I had 3 missed calls from him. "Shit" I mumbled underneath my breath. I started to head towards my car, preparing to go home. I heard little footsteps behind me, my arm being pulled gently pulled back. I stopped in my foot steps while turning around, my mother giving me a pleading look in her eyes. I scoffed as I pulled away from her, walking off quickly.

I made my way into the house, looking for Daniel knowing that he was upset because I didn't give him any notice of my absence. I went upstairs, I found him on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. I got on the bed behind him, placed my arms around his upper body while giving him light kisses. He wiped his slightly wet eyes while saying my name in a low tone. "Hi baby." I said soothing him. He turned around, pulling me close to his chest while giving me his plump kisses. "You had me worrying about you baby girl." He whispered. "I know, but my dad needed me to visit him in rehab" I spoke, running my fingers through his curls. His body shot up with his buck eyes looking into mine. "Did he hurt you?" "No but it turns out that him & my mother bought a house together." I spoke sighing. He massaged my shoulders, giving it a quick peck to calm my nerves. "Why did you ask me to go with you?" He asked in a firm tone. "Well, I didn't want to disturb you." I replied. He just nodded before pushing me back onto the bed, peeling my clothes off. My phone went off indicating that I received text message, but I was too busy to check to see who it was.