Chapter 51

Wednesday in March.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" The fake baby cried.

"Shut that thing up! It's annoying." Everly said.

I changed its diaper and then put another one on. It's been 4 days with this fake baby. Gabriel and I take turns taking care of it. I been doing good with it. Gabriel on the other hand well let's just say he's having bad luck.

The fake baby stopped crying. Gabriel came into the living room with Jesse. Dylan and Savanah has been hanging with me.

"I sometimes wonder what guys do when they hang out together?" Savanah asked resting her chin on her fist.

"You don't want to know." Dylan grumbled.

I chuckled. "Is it really that bad?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm a girl on a boys baseball team. The stuff they talk about. Uck!" Dylan gagged.

"Poor you." I said.

"I'm going to play baseball just like Dylan one day and I'm going to play football." Everly said.

"That's so adorable! Dylan you have your own little me." Savanah squealed.

Dylan smiles. "Well I'll be at every single game." Dylan said to her

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." Dylan said.

"So guys I'm thinking of getting a tattoo." I said.

They freeze. "Where?" They asked.

"I don't know yet. I'm thinking my hip bone or my shoulder." I said.

"I can imagine it. Sexy Parker! Whoo!" Savanah cheered.

I laughed. "We all should get tattoos after you guys push the baby out." Dylan said.

I laugh at Dylan. "You guys crack me up." I said.

"Can I get one?" Everly asked.

"No you're too young missy." I said.

"I'll make my own tattoos." Everly said and jumped down from the stool then walked out shaking her hips.

"She's going to be a difficult teenager." Savanah said.

Carter then walks into the kitchen. "I hate Everly. She's so mean." Carter complained.

"Hey. You do not say you hate anyone. You understand. That's a hateful word." I said.

Carter nodded. "Why does Everly not like me?" He asked.

"Ask her." I said.

"She shoved me when I asked her last time." He said.

"And you didn't tell me this?" I said.

He shook his head. "I don't know why you both don't like each other but it needs to stop." I said.

"Okay mommy." Carter said.

Gabriel swings the door open walking in with Jesse and Chris.

"So how are you and the baby doing?" Gabriel asked.

"We're great." I said pecking him on the lips.

"How are you feeling? I heard you get up this morning." Gabriel said.

"Yeah I got sick." I said.

Gabriel hugged me. "Aww! Chris why can't you be like that with me!" Savanah whined.

Chris gaped at her like a fish out of water. "Are you seriously everytime I try to hug you or show you affection you're all like don't touch me!" Chris said.