Chapter 20

I woke up the something poking me in the butt. "Gabriel quit poking me in the butt I'm trying to sleep." I whispered. I get poked again.

I pulled the covers up and looked down and see that Gabriel's little buddy well more like big buddy woke up.

"Hmmm. I like dirty." Gabriel mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. He's having one of those dreams. I crawled over him without waking him.

Yes I fist bump the air. I started singing the song 'What What' by butters on south park. That show is the shit.

"What what in the butt. I said what what in the butt. I said what what in the butt. Do it in my butt. In my butt." I sanged and danced. I heard light laugher coming from behind. I turned around slowly and see that Gabriel is taping this on his phone.

"Gabriel delete that!" I yelled.

"Nope." He said popping the p.

I went to grab for his phone but he pulled it out of my reach. I tackled him to the bed. I was on top of him.

"I just send it to everyone on my phone." Gabriel laughed.

"What! I'm in my underwear. I don't even have pants on." I whined covering my face with my hands. Gabriel pried my hands off my face. "Don't hide that beautiful face of yours from me." Gabriel said.

"I do what I want." I said and closed my eyes so I don't have to look at him. I crossed my arms. I noticed I'm still straddling him. I moved slightly to get off. "Don't move." Gabriel grunted. He held my hips.

"What! Why? I have to go to the bathroom." I said trying to move again.

Gabriel groaned and gripped my hips tighter. I flinched cause he touched my cut. "That hurt Gabriel." I said.

I then figured out why he didn't want me to move. I laughed out loud. He was getting turned on. "Sorry. I can't help that you do that to me." He said.

"I have to go." I said.

"Where?" Gabriel asked.

"A place called stay here and shut the hell up." I said sarcastically.

"Really?" He asked.

"No. I have to go to the bathroom moron." I said.

"Do you have to go badly?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Then no." He argued.

I thought of an idea. "I just got my period." I said.

"Oh then go ahead." Gabriel said and picked me up off of him. I ran to the door but before I shut it behind me. "I lied I have to go pee." I said.

I ran to the bathroom and locked it. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I forgot to grab clothed so I opened the door and looked both ways. Clear. I walked to Gabriel's room and went to my bag. I took a shirt and some jean shorts. They aren't short shorts that go up your ass. They go mid thigh. Like I want people seeing my asscheeks hang out.

I grabbed underwear and a bra. I zipped my bag shut. I locked the door so Gabriel couldn't get in. I looked around the room just incase he's in here. I drop the towel and put my underwear and sports bra on. Somehow the door opened. I spun around and see that Gabriel is staring at me. "I thought I locked the door." I said.

"I have a key genius." Gabriel said.

I turned back around and grabbed my tshirt. I put my arms in first. I was about to put my head in when Gabriel put his finger on my shoulder. He traced a couple of my scars with his finger. I shivered.