Chapter 26

Chris left last night couple hours after Jesse and Dylan. Savanah really wanted him to spend the night.

"Are you sure you don't want to spend the night?" Savanah asked.

"Yeah. I don't think it's a good idea." Chris said looking at Gabriel who is glaring at him. I slapped him in the head.

We all went to bed that night. I guess it just wasn't a good day.

I woke up early and went into the kitchen to cook Carter his favorite breakfast. Chocolate chip waffles. I got all the ingredients out to make it. I mixed the dry ingredients first in one bowl then liquid ingredients in another bowl. I then put them together and mixed it real good.

I got the waffle maker out and turned it on. I got fruit out of the fridge and made a fruit salad. I got the orange juice out too.

Just as I got the table ready and the food done Gabriel came into the kitchen.

"What are you making?" He asked as he hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Today is Carter's 4th birthday and I'm making him his favorite breakfast." I said smiling.

"That's nice." Gabriel said kissing my neck.

I heard pitter patter of feet running to the kitchen. I pushed Gabriel off of me. I didn't want Carter watching.

Carter ran into the kitchen yawning
"Hey Carter Happy Birthday!" I said picking him up. Carter kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my neck to hug me.

"Did you get hit in the neck with softballs again?" Carter asked.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

Carter poked my neck. I look at Gabriel and glared at him he just gave me hickies. I'm going to kill him.

Gabriel just smiled innocently. "Yeah something like that Carter. Enough about that its your birthday what do you want to do?" I asked I put him down and he say in his chair with the food in front of him.

I put his 50 dollars under his cup. Carter picked up his cup and he saw the money.

"Woah I never seen this much money before." Carter said surprised.

"Well its yours. You get to spend it on what ever you want." I said.

"Thanks mommy." Carter said.

"You're welcome." I said and kissed his forehead. Carter finished eating. I told him to get ready cause we are going out and will be leaving in an hour and a half.

I decide to have a shower. I took some clothes and a towel. I went to the bathroom and locked it behind me. I looked up and jumped. "Fuck sakes Gabriel you scared me now get out." I said.

Gabriel was naked like buck ass naked but I didn't want to look down so I kept my eyes up to his face.

"I thought we can you know not waste water." Gabriel said smirking.

"Oh yeah like we're taking a shower together. I don't think so mister." I said. I threw his clothes at him.

Gabriel grabbed the towel off the rail and wrapped it around his waist. Before he left. "Maybe next time." I said.

Gabriel stopped and looked at me and smiled. "When's that going to be?" He asked.

"I guess you'll find out next time." I said pushing him out the door and locking it. I brushed my teeth then stripped down and step into the shower. I washed my hair and body. I even shaved too. Once I got done. I dried off and wrapped my towel around me.