Chapter 29

Dream

*************

"Lets take this to the bedroom Parker." Gabriel said grabbing the whip cream and rope.

I follow him into his bedroom. "Take your shirt and pants off." Gabriel demand.

I took my shirt and pants off. "Get on the bed. Now." Gabriel demand.

That's so hot how he likes to be in charge.

Gabriel straddled me and grabbed my wrists. He took the rope and tied my hands to the headboard.

Gabriel looked at me with dark eyes. "So beautiful yet innocent." He whispered dragging his index finger down my chest.

I shivered in pleasure. Gabriel begin kissing me. Our mouths moving in sinc. I moaned. He kissed down my jawline to my neck. He sucked and kissed finding my sweet spot.

"Hmmmm." I moaned.

Gabriel moved along to my chest. Kissing down my stomach. He put his hand behind my back and unclipped my bra. He ripped it off and threw it on the floor.

Gabriel pulled my underwear off of me too. He grabbed the whip cream and spray some on my nipples then down my stomach.

I gasped cause it's so cold. Gabriel then put the nozzle in me and pushed it letting the whip cream fill inside of me.

I gasped and moaned. Gabriel came up on me. He put his mouth on my left nipple sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue.

I moaned really loud. Then he traveled to my right nipple. Put his mouth on it doing the same thing getting all the whip cream in his mouth.

He's making me feel tingles all over my body and making me so wet.

After Gabriel got done playing with my nipples and got them all hard. He licked the whip cream of my stomach going down.

"Gabriel." I moaned.

"Yeah."

"Just do it already." I breathed hard and fast.

"We aren't there yet baby." Gabriel said smirking.

Gabriel put my legs over his shoulder to get better access. "I see your wet for me already." Gabriel said huskily.

He licked the opening of my entrance. "Oh my god!" I gasped.

Gabriel flicked his tongue on my bud and I bucked my hips. Gabriel held me down. He swirled his tongue in me getting all the whipped cream in me. "You taste so good." Gabriel groaned.

"Oh I wonder why." I said sarcastically.

"Don't be a bad girl Parker or you will get punish." Gabriel said blowing my my clit.

I gasped again.

Gabriel then pushed a finger inside of me slowly. I moaned louder.

"Shhhhhh Parker." Gabriel said putting a hand over my mouth then taking it off.

Gabriel pumped his finger in and out going slowly and teasing me.

"Why are you torturing me like this." I whined.