Chapter 25.

Hey guys this chapter may have some sexual content. If you don't like reading that kind of stuff just skip over it.

These stars ** will tell you sexual scene will be coming up and ending.

After everything that happened on Friday night I slept next to Gabriel the rest of the night. I didn't go anywhere Saturday or Sunday. I just hanged with Carter.

School was canceled all week trying to get all the trantulas out of the school. They couldn't find 2 of them. So tomorrow is canceled so that means I can spend my whole day with Carter on his birthday. Then on the weekend we are having a huge sleepover for him. Gabriel said he didn't mind. Jesse and his three little siblings are coming over, Dylan, and of course Savanah and Blake but they already live here.

It was the afternoon and Carter is at Preschool. There was a knock on the door. I run over to the door and open it.

"Hey Parker can I come in?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah of course." I said opening the door. Dylan walked pasted me on sat on the couch.

I sat next to her. Dylan's cheek is still bruised after Friday. I never asked what happened. "Dylan you forgot to tell me what happened to your face." I said.

"Oh let me tell you the story of Kaleb. Kaleb and I became a couple. He got jealous over stupid things. Always asking where I was or who I was with. We got into a argument and he slapped me in the face.

"I punched him and told him to stay away from me. He calls and texts saying he's really sorry for hitting me and wants me back. So I gave him another chance. Week later he changed. More like his personality. He called me names and hit me. I broke up with him. Then he does the usual call and text to annoy me. I gave him one last chance and it got worst. Once my dad said we were moving it was my way out away from him. I broke up with and told him to quit calling, texting and stay away from me." Dylan explained.

"I'm sorry. I'm glad you stand up for yourself." I said.

"There's more. First day of school he leaves voicemails, calls, and texts. He won't stop calling so I broke my phone. Got a new phone a week later and somehow he got my new number. He's been stalking me. He shows up at the club last week trying to get me back. You were there when I said things to him. I go outside cause I needed air. I thought Jesse followed me out but it wasn't him. Kaleb forces himself on me and I screamed so loud. He slapped me so hard to shut me up but Jesse came and fucking beat the shit out of him." Dylan explains.

"I guess we were both in the same situation. Having someone force th self on you." I sighed.

"Are you okay Parker from last week. That guy almost raped you." Dylan said.

"Honestly Dylan I'm glad Gabriel came in time. I almost wasn't a virgin that night." I said.

Dylan hugged me really tight. "So are you guys going to make out now cause that's a show I would like to see." Jesse said walking into the livingroom.

Dylan threw a pillow at him and he caught it. "Missed." Jesse said laughing.

Gabriel strolled in too and plopped down on the couch right next to me. He wrapped his muscular arm around me shoulder and squeezed me to him.

"Lets watch a movie." Dylan said.

"Lets watch Magic Mike." I said.

"No!" Jesse and Gabriel yelled at the same time.

"What why!? Channing Tatum is so fucking hot that I would tap him. I don't care if he's in his 30's." I said.

Gabriel looked at me. "Nice to know you want to fuck him. Who else is on your fuck list?" Gabriel asked. He sounds jealous.