Chapter 48

3 Months Later

"Hey Carter and Parker!" Savanah said cheerfully. She's in a happier mood.

"Hey Sav." I said.

"Last night It sounded like hungry bears fighting over food." Savanah said.

"That was mommy and daddy playing the yelling game." Carter said.

I dropped my bowl on the floor looking at him. Savanah was laughing.

"Um Carter what do you mean?" I asked.

"You guys yell alot in your sleep. Are you and daddy fighting?" Carter asked.

"No honey we're not. We love to play games at night." I lied.

"I want to play games with you guys!" Carter yelled.

Savanah laughed so hard she was crying. "Carter the game is only for grown ups." I said.

"Oh okay." Carter said and walked out of the kitchen.

I look at Savanah and glared. "Sorry but it's hirlarious." Savanah said.

"Gabriel needs a sound proof room." I whined.

"Or maybe you guys need to be more quieter when you guys go at it like rabbid dogs." Savanah teased.

"We can't help it. I can't keep my hands off of him." I said.

"Ew you do wash you hands after you kno-"

"Savanah!" I hissed.

"What I don't want you making me a sandwich after you are beating him off." Savanah said.

"Oh my god. First off why are we even talking about that?" I asked.

"You brought it up." She said.

I sighed. "I can't help it. I love it. I love having sex with him. Oh my god! What if I'm a sex addict now!" I panicked.

"You're not a sex addict Parker. Trust me you're not. Just because you and Gabriel do the jiggy every day doesn't mean you're a sex addict. Just means you're guys relationship is strong and sexually active." She said.

I sighed in relief.

I felt hands squeeze my butt. I smiled and turned around.

"Ew can you not do that while I'm in here." Savanah gagged.

I rolled my eyes and kissed Gabriel. "Hey Gabriel." I whispered.

"Hey babe. Dylan is here with Jesse. Dylan was talking about kicking all of us guys out so you girls can have a day to yourselves." Gabriel said.

"That sounds good. Where you guys going out at?" I asked.

"We decided since today is Sunday and it's Football Sunday we are going out for pizza and watching the game there." Gabriel said.

"Alright you boys have fun." I said.

"Can Carter come along?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah but keep your eyes on him. I don't want him lost like last time when you guys went out to the mall." I grumbled.

"Okay I'll keep him by me the whole time." Gabriel said. He kissed me goodbye and left

Last month I let him take Carter to the mall and Carter was missing. I was pissed off at him. I didn't talk to Gabriel for a week. It was hard but I did it. Carter thought it was funny to hide from Gabriel in the mall. I know I shouldn't have been angry with Gabriel but he was supposed to watch him.