Chapter 7

After I left Gabriel's house I went home. I gave Carter a bath and fed him then tuck him in. I went to bed myself.

I went to school the next day after I dropped Carter off at the preschool. I was trying to avoid talking to Gabriel cause honestly I feel like choking him. As soon as I walked down the hallway I saw him. It looked like he was searching the crowd. I think he saw me so I fucking hauled ass to chemistry class. I walked to the back lab table and sat down.

The bell ringed for class to start. Mr. Greene walked into the room. He looked around and saw me. "Ms. Jones you're not late to my class that's a first." He said sarcastically.

"Well there's a first for everything right?" I asked.

"I guess there is." He said. Mr. Greene can be a good teacher but his teaching sucks. Like how did he get a degree in teaching.

"Can I teach the class today?" I said excitely.

"I guess you can." He sighed.

"Great cause you suck at it." I told him honestly.

I walked to the front of this class. "I'm doing roll call if I call your name and you don't answer I'm counting you absence." I said.

"Jake Bond."

"Here."

"Jenny Cox."

"Here."

"Dominic Cook."

Nothing

"Looks like I'm counting you absence." I said.

"I'm here." He said

"Obviously not if you didn't say here dumbass." I said sarcastically.

"That's not fair." He said.

"Life isn't fair now shut up." I said.

"Emma Derflinger"

"Here.

"Shanely Hoaks"

"Here."

"Parker Jones."

"Obviously I'm here." I said.

"George Kikolus."

"Here."

"Gabriel Michaels." As soon as I said that he burst into the door with Jesse.

"Here." He said out of breath.

"Not here." I said.

"What?" He ask confused.

"Did I stutter?" I said

"No." He said.

"I'm counting you absence." I said.

"But I'm here." He said angrily.

"No you're not." I said smirking.

"Parker I-" I cut him off.

"Its Ms. Jones to you bitch." I said

"Hell no I'm nobody's bitch." Gabriel  said.

"But you're my bitch." I said trying not to laugh.

"I'm just going to sit down." Jesse cut in.

"You do that pussy." I said.

"I'm not a pussy." He said.

"Well you are what you eat." I said laughing.

Everyone in the class caught onto that joke.

"Ok you two go sit down this is my classroom today bitches." I said.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and sat down in the back.

That's right bitch you sit down.

"Okay class today is do what ever the fuck you want day." I said.

I sat down in the teachers chair and kick my feet up. Gabriel came up to the desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He's down grading my mood.

"Not doing you." He said smirking.

"That's right you're not. When should you come over so I can tell you that I wouldn't want someone else's left overs." I said rolling my eyes. That definitely wiped his smirk right off his face.

He was about to say something but the bell ringed. Yes saved by the bell. I was the last one in the classroom. When I went to walk out someone pulled me back and slammed the door shut. He locked the door. I looked up at Gabriel. Really. I rolled my eyes.

I ran to the window but Gabriel grabbed me. "Oh no you don't." He said.

"Parker we have to talk." He said.

"I don't want to talk to you." I said crossing my arms.

I went to the desk and jumped up on it to sit. I looked down and swing my feet back and forth.

"Parker look at me." He said.

I shake my head.

"Parker." He demand.

"Quit yelling at me!" I yelled looking at him.

"Good I got you to look at me." He said.

"What do you want?" I ask stubbornly.

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday." He said.

"What happened yesterday is that you took Carter without my permission." I said angrily.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. But there's something else too we need to talk about." Gabriel said.

"And that is...?" I said not caring.

"Jesse told me what happened." He said.

"Yeah what about it." I said.

"You could have gotten hurt Parker!" Gabriel yelled.

"Your point is." I said.

He went up to me and put his hands on my knees. "They're dangerous they can kill you Parker." He said calmly.

"They don't seem like it." I said.

"But they are. They probably already know who you are, where you live, who your family is." He said.

I froze. Carter.

"Gabriel you better not be fucking with me. Cause if you are you be wishing you never grew balls." I gritted my teeth.

"I'm not. What do I have to do to get you to trust me!" He yelled.

"Trust doesn't come like that. It's not all shit and giggles. It takes alot to be earn." I said. I jumped down from the desk.

"Parker?" He said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You need to stay at my house for a couple weeks or maybe months until I know You're safe." He said

"Safe? I never feel safe. I feel like Carter is never going to be safe in a world like this." I said.

Gabriel sighed. "Parker it's a cruel world out there. You're right but, you can stay at my house. You can sleep in my sister's room or hey you can come to my room." He said with a smirk.

"You're such a perv." I laughed.

"But you love it." He said cocky.

I went to hit him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him that my body was pressed against his.

He bent his head down to my ear then whispered "Really though you can sleep in my bed anytime."

He blew his breath on my neck then let go and stepped and way from me smirking. Then he left the classroom.

He may be hot but that can't distract me. Looks like Carter and I are staying there for awhile.

Did you enjoy chapter 7? I know it was short but the next chapter will be a little longer. What does Parker have in store for Gabriel? I'll guess you'll see in the next chapter.