Chapter 18

Today is Wednesday. Which is tryouts for baseball. Today Dylan is trying out for the baseball team. I know she's going to make it. Also this week is bitch week. Savanah is Chris's bitch. Dylan is Jesse's bitch and I'm Gabriel's bitch.

Savanah dropped all the kids off at Preschool in the morning. I owe her for doing so much. I love Gabriel's sister Savanah. She's a couple years older than me and I can come to her for advice.

I shut my locker and I see Dylan arguing with Jesse.

I walked over there. "You will do it. You're my bitch for a week." Jesse growled.

"That's embarrassing. I'm not going to do that." Dylan said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Jesse wants me to sing shake that by eminem in front of everyone at lunch." Dylan said crossing her arms.

"I love that song. I can shake that in the club." I said.

Someone came up behind me and grabbed my hips. I knew it was Gabriel. I shoved his hands off.

"So what's going on?" Gabriel asked.

"Jesse wants Dylan to sing Shake That by Eminem in front of everyone at lunch." I said to him.

"Yes do it. Oh and Parker you have to sing and dance to it." Gabriel said.

I turned to him "I can do that. It's my song." I said and smirk at him.

Lunch finally came around.

Dylan and I got on the lunch tables. We see that we got some people attention.

"Hey, we got some entertainment over here!" Gabriel yelled out.

The lunch room got silent.

Dylan started first.

"There she goes shaking that ass on the floor (I start shaking my butt and some people are cheering.)
Bumpin' and grindin' that pole
The way she's grindin' that pole
I think I'm losing control..."

Couple minutes later...

"Thank you guys for listening." Dylan said and bowed.

We both jumped off the table. The guy from earlier tapped my shoulder.

"Hi I'm Johnny. Here's my number." Johnny said. He gives me a little piece of paper and left.

I turned around and bumped into Gabriel. I looked up and he looks pissed. "Hi Gabriel. Did we do good or what?" I asked.

Gabriel stared at the paper in my hand. "What's that?" He pointed at my hand.

"Some dude gave me his number. It's weird cause I don't own a phone. I don't see no use in them." I said.

Gabriel grabbed my arm and dragged me to god knows where.

"Gabriel where are you taking me?" I asked.

He ignored me. He dragged me to the boy's bathroom and shut the door. He locked it behind him.

"Gabriel what's goi-" he cut me off. He grabbed my face and kissed me. He lean his forehead on mine. "You're mine." Gabriel said.

I scoffed. "No one owns me but me, myself, and I." I said.

Gabriel cornered me against the door. My back pressed into the door. Gabriel has his body on me. I can feel his abs on me. Gabriel put his arms on either side of my head.

"Gabriel can I leave now. Oh wait I know that answer it's a no. So I'll do it myself." I said. I put my hands on his chest and pushed. He then grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him.