Annie, Rina and Grey VS. Persephone

                As soon as the rest of the group went ahead, Persephone walked toward Annie and Rina. Grey was to Annie's right and didn't know what to do as Persephone approached them.

                "What are you looking at? Both of you come at the same time," Persephone said, ignoring Grey.

                Rina and Annie ran toward Persephone. They didn't know what to do but out of either naïveté or just curiosity they wanted to see what ambushing Persephone would cause. Persephone took two small ninja knives out and threw them. The knives grazed Annie and Rina on their right cheek. The knives flew so fast that Annie and Rina were shocked that their cheeks were cut. They stopped running and grabbed their faces. Annie took her hand from her face and her eyes widened when she saw blood. Rina put her finger to the cut and winced.

                "I was aiming for the center of your face. You are both lucky, it's like beginner's luck. I factored that in myself for you," Persephone said sarcastically.

                "Actually, I saw your attack and moved to the side. But I didn't think you'd even hit me," Rina said loudly.

                "What do you mean Rina?" Annie asked, scared that she didn't do anything.

                The only way I avoided being hurt was pure luck?! Annie thought.

                "Playing with you children is going to be fun," Persephone said with an intimidating voice.

                "Ah adolescence, naive young women being told sweet nothings and following their lover to death. Hah! Are you two that weak?" Persephone said with a laugh, referring to Emery.

                Grey was trying to figure out what he could do. He thought that he shouldn't get involved because he didn't want to fight a girl.

                "Why didn't you just settle for a quarterback or another jock? They don't have farfetched dreams, plus he'd be good for your blossoming," Persephone said with her hand to her cheek. She licked her lips and roller her eyes suggestively.

                "Go blossom yourself!" Rina shouted.

                "I'd much rather uproot you weedy flowers," Persephone said smugly.

                Annie picked up a large rock that was about the size of a softball. Annie tossed it up playfully and caught it.

                "What can you do with that rock?" Persephone asked sarcastically.

                "Just going to knock a few petals off," Annie said brazenly.

                Annie wound up her arm and threw the rock at Persephone. Persephone caught the rock with her bare hands, and was surprised at how fast it flew to her. Her hands started to bleed on impact. Persephone dropped the rock quickly.

                "That was pretty fast, but you don't want a speed contest with me..." Persephone said.

                "Don't worry I can throw even faster," Annie said.

                Annie touched her cheek again. I hope I can hit her with my fastest speed and end this, Annie thought.

                "Well I don't have any more time to play catch," Persephone said sarcastically.