Chapter 34: He Was So Young

*Monday*

(Cas' POV)

Dean and I had decided not to let anyone know that we are back together until I talk to Damon and he tries to make things better with Lisa.

When I walked into the school with Gabriel, I left him to go find Sam while I looked around for Damon. I never see him before school until our class usually but I didn't want to wait.

So I looked around and even went to the locker room but I couldn't find him anywhere. I might just have to wait until class. Ugh.

The football field was my last option to look at, so I went there. It was really cold and windy out so I pulled my coat around me more as I went down to the field.

There was a small group of boys sitting in the bleachers, all laughing at something, until one of them saw me and looked up.

"Can we help you?" One of them asks me a bit rudely, then the others turn to see who I he's taking to.

That's when I see Damon and he smiles, "Hey, Cas."

"Whoa whoa whoa," another guy interrupted. "Castiel Novak?"

I cleared my throat, I've never talked to any of the jocks before. "Uh, yeah..."

The guy came up to me, "So you're the fag?"

I stepped back, glancing at Damon for a moment before looking back at this guy who practically towered me. He was almost a foot taller I'm sure, and his breath smelled of cigarettes.

"E-excuse me?" I tried to stand up for myself, but I stuttered on the words. I felt too powerless here with this guy.

"You heard me," he got closer to me and pushed me down.

I managed to fall onto my behind though so I didn't get hurt.

"A little birdy told me you've been flirting with my buddy Damon over here." He lifted me up by the collar. "And that you kissed him at that party that happened Friday night."

I tried to speak but he pushed me down again. This time I hit my head a little.

"Hey, Kai, leave him alone," Damon stood up. "You don't need to do this."

Kai just smiled at him before turning back to me. "Fags don't belong here." He then picked me up again and started pulling me down out of the bleachers. Damon tried to stop him but Kai kept telling him to "fuck off". He took me to the small forest by our school. The other guys dragged Damon along. "Ah much better," he smiles devilishly. "A little more private."

"What do you-" but the sudden impact of his fist against my face kept the words in my throat. I nearly fell from the hit, and there was already blood in my nose.

"You can't get away with the disgusting things you've done." He flung his fist at me again, this time only hitting my cheek. It still hurt like a mother fucker, but at least he didn't hit my probably already broken nose.

"Please, stop!" Begging was pretty much my only option now. My face hurt so much, all bloody and probably bruised.

"The fag wants me to stop?" He laughed at me before shoving me to the ground.