Chapter 1 - Dean Winchester

(Deans POV)

Today I'm starting at a new school, once again. Today at Lawrence, Kansas high school. I'm in my junior year. We moved here in August so my brother, Sam, and I can start the school year from the first day. Although, it won't be the same considering everyone else at the school that's my year has already been there for 2 years. Oh well though. My dad says we won't be here that long. But that really bugs me, because I'd just like to stay in one place. I'm sick of moving around. My mother died in a house fire when Sam was just a baby, so that's when my dad started moving around with us. It sucks.

"Sam!" I shout up the stairs in our new house.

"What!!?" My little brother yells back. He's 13 right now, and I'm 17. He's 4 years younger, but I look out for him as though he's a little kid.

"We have to go! Get your ass down here!" I yell.

"Okay!!"

When he finally comes down, we get in my car. It's my baby. My beautiful Impala. A black '67 Chevrolet Impala. I love my baby.

"Ready Sammy?" I ask once I've parked the car at the school.

"I guess. Let's just get this over with." he replies. He's obviously tired of all the moving around too.

"Let's go then." We get out of the car, bags on us, and head to the front office of the school. The lady there at the front desk gave us our schedules and locker information and a map of the school. I help Sam find his locker then leave him be, so I can find my own locker.

Once I find it, I open it and put some books in it. I feel my phone in my front Jean pocket vibrate, so I set my bag down for a second and pull it out.

(Text messages/phone calls will be in all caps)
*New text message from Dad*
DAD- HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL DEAN. IM SORRY WE KEEP DOING THIS. IM SURE YOU ALREADY NOTICED I WAS GONE THIS MORNING, ILL BE BACK IN 2 WEEKS. TELL SAMMY I LOVE HIM. I LOVE YA BOYS. SEE YA.

I roll my eyes and don't reply to his text. My dad is an ass, always doing this to us. I wish he could do something else for a living. When I look up from my phone I notice from the corner of my eye that someone that's standing at their locker a couple down from me, is looking over at me. It's a girl. I look over at her and her eyes widen a bit. She probably wasn't expecting me to notice her. She smiles and waves then closes her locker and comes over to me.

"Hey! Are you new here?" She asks me.

"Yes, I am."I respond.

"Sorry for staring, I was just trying to figure out who you were." She apologizes.

"That's okay," I give her a smile. I pick up my bag and close my locker.

"You need help finding your way around?" She offers.

"Oh, um, sure. That would be nice." I pull out my schedule I had stuff in my pocket and show her it.

"Hey! We have first class together!"

Sweet. This chick was pretty hot.
"Oh cool." I say, playing it cool.

"Yeah! come on! Let's go!" This girl has a bit of enthusiasm, but I dogged that. When she turned around to lead me the way, I took a look at her butt. It was pretty nice. Made me want to grab it! Hahah.

"Are you looking at her butt?" Someone says and I notice that the girl stops and turns around. I move my eyes to whoever had said that. It was a guy. He didn't look too happy.

"Well?? Were you!?" He's pretty angry. He walked over to me. This guy was wearing a football jersey, and was a tiny bit taller than me, but not that much. I figured that he's on the football team so I was freaking out inside. First day of a new school, and I've already gotten myself I trouble.