Chapter 13 - The Ex

*****I feel like no one is reading this anymore....oh well...*****

-

(Dean's POV)

"Of course you ordered pie." I hear a familiar voice say. That's when I look up and see him there. I watch as he sits on the other side of the booth, across from me. He hadn't changed much, just got a bit muscular, and his clothes were nicer. He used to dress like a slob. I don't know why I was ever attracted to that. I think it was only because he's 2 years older than me. But, he is still very cute.

"How are you doing, Dean?" He asks me. For the first time he actually looks interested. When him and I were together.. I actually wouldn't really count it as a relationship. We just had a thing basically, but would have lots of sex, and sometimes acted like a couple, but he always acted like he was never interested in my life. I bet he knows nothing about me.

"I'm fine, and you?" I set my fork down.

"I'm fine as well.." He pauses before continuing, "it's been a while, Dean."

"I know.." I look down, "but that's not my fault. You cheated on me."

"Yes, Dean, I know. And I'm truly sorry about that, I was just so beaten up about the fact that you were going to be leaving me."

"So? It doesn't mean you can go and sleep with some girl!" There's anger in my tone now and I notice the waitress walking over.

She pulls out a notepad, "can I get you anything sir?" She's looking at him.

"Yeah sure, I'll just have a cup of coffee." He smiles at her and she nods.

"Is there anything else you would like?" Now she's looking at me.

"No, I'm fine, thank you."

I watch as the waitress walks away to get the coffee pot.

"I am sorry, Dean." He repeats to me. I ignore it as the waitress comes back and fills up a mug of the steaming coffee for him.

"If you need anything else fellas, just let me know." And with that, she walks off.

"Why are you here?" I finally look at him.

"I go to college here. Been going here since the beginning of the school year.." He takes a sip of his coffee.

"Wait what? Really?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Um.. Yeah," he looks down. "I didn't know you were here until just last weekend."

"Oh.. How do you know, Charlie?"

"She's cousins with a friend of mine, and she was visiting him this summer. That's when I met her. She was there for 2 months so we got pretty close. She didn't know I know you though. But she had told me that she made a new friend, you, and she has been keeping you company lately, and you're dating some guy named, Cas..?"

"Yeah.. Cas is in Texas right now." Wait why did I tell him that? That was not a good idea.

"Oh really? What have you been doing then?"

"Mostly hanging out with Charlie, and Sammy."

"Oh Sammy! How is he doing?"

"He's fine. He has a boyfriend now."

"Woah what? Really?" He asks and I nod my head at him then he says, "I did not see that coming."

"No one did," I laugh. "But I'm just glad he happy."

"I'm guessing you finally told him you're bi?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I kind of had no choice.." I feel my face get a little red out of embarrassment. "He walked in on me and Cas having a heated make out sesh."